The Model RV2400HF is a 14-gallon, 2-stage wet/dry vacuum with certified HEPA Filtration that meets EPA’s definition under the RRP rule for lead paint renovations. It delivers the high-lift suction, large capacity, rugged construction for pro, contractor and industrial use.
- 3 Layers of Filtration - Disposable high-efficiency filter bags collect larger debris. Then a washable fabric filter cover captures particles down to 0.5 microns. The certified HEPA filter then captures the smallest particulates down to 0.3 microns.
- 11.5 Amp Motor - Drives two blower wheels to optimize suction and deliver industry-leading performance.
- 2-Stage Motor - Creates powerful “high-lift” suction and more efficient air flow. Result – more suction power and quieter operation.
- Longer motor life - Over 700 hours on average
- Sturdy Cart, Push Handle and Large Rear Wheels - These features act together to allow the vac to travel easily up/down stairs and over rough terrain.
- Accessory Storage Bag - Keeps accessories organized and close by for easy access.
- Cord-Wrap/Large Handle - Large carry handle provides an area for the storage of the 25’ power cord
- 2-Piece Drum Construction - Rugged construction to meet the higher demands found at worksites.
- 14 Gallon Drum - Cleans up large spills & messes at work-sites and busy shops.
- Sound Reduction Technology - Scroll Noise Reduction® is a patented feature that provides quiet operation by precisely controlling the flow of air through the vac.
- Professional Locking Hose - The hose won’t pull loose during use, and is four times more durable than our standard hose.
- Blowing Capacity - Blow leaves from walkways or decks, and debris from job sites, tools, etc.
- Large Built-in Drain - Drain located to lowest point of drum for emptying of water.
- Includes - Vacuum, owner's manual, 2 extension wands, 1 7/8” x 10’ premium locking pro hose, utility nozzle, wet nozzle, 14” floor brush, crevice tool, muffler/diffuser, Filter Bag, cloth pre-filter, certified HEPA filter, “beater bar” turbo brush.
|Built-In Accessory Storage||Yes|
|Filter Type||Fine dust cartridge|
|Catalog Number||Model No.||Description||Cord Length (ft.)||Air Volume (CFM)||Weight (lb.)|
|50368||RV2400HF||14 Gallon with Certified HEPA Filtration (RV2400HF)||25||105||33 19/20|
|Catalog Number||Model No.||Description||Weight (lb.)|
|40068||HF1000||HEPA Filter with Pre Filter||4|
14 Gallon with Certified HEPA Filtration is rated out of 5 by 22.
Rated 5 out of 5 by MDK65 from Exceptional shop vacuum!!! After my old shop vacuum died after 12 years, I replaced it with this 14-gallon beast. It is easy to assemble, connects to my shop tools without an adapter, easily rolls without tipping over, does not require an extension cord, sucks like a Texas tornado, and for a 6.0 HP motor, it is unbelievably quiet. For the price, this vacuum is a steal!
Date published: 2017-02-12
Rated 3 out of 5 by Ownthis from Up to Par??? very lite weight once out of box. wheels and mounting feel cheap. have not got into heavy use yet. Lite pickup was fine. Had to put wheels on myself and was not expecting that. Did have life time warranty which is a good thing. We will see how this turns out with time.
Date published: 2017-01-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by LAJae from Just bought it and used it! Powerful and easy to set-up and use. Cannot speak to durability as have not had it that long. I went for one point less on power t get a much quieter machine. Glad I did.
Date published: 2017-01-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bigguy from Ridgid for a Hepa vac you couldn't beat the price, so far both units are working perfectly, BUT an anti static hose would have been a great option. Please see summary above, keep the good inexpensive products coming.
Date published: 2016-12-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ronald4 from none better This is my 2nd one, the 1st one lasted over 10 years of abuse. If they keep making them like this, It is my brand for life. Filters are a little pricey, but I blow em out with my compressor and they last a long time.
Date published: 2016-12-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by Longbow from quiet and has great capacity Haven't had the vacuum long enough to give a through test, but I like the large hose, the quiet running motor and the good suction. Has the capacity I need for a small woodshop and will serve me well.
Date published: 2016-12-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Portz007 from Love it! Has a lot of power. Helps keep my shop clean. Easy to clean,
Date published: 2016-08-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by joesq from Excellent Product I’ve had several wet/dry vacs over the years never seeming to find the one that is just right, until now. There is nothing I don’t like about this machine. It holds a ton, the hose is easier to handle than others, the cord is longer than any other I’ve seen, there is a place for all the tools, and it will pick up anything that fits through the hose! I was vacuuming up leaves and acorns in the yard and this machine was grabbing the crushed stone that I have around the bushes. It is also the quietest vac I’ve had. It is a vacuum cleaner so you won’t be having whispered conversations next to it but it is amazingly quiet compared to others. I shopped around looking at several models and was drawn to the Ridgid brand. I’m never going to wear out a wet/dry vac around the house so it doesn’t really matter but it is comforting to know that if anything does go wrong with it I’ll be covered under the lifetime warranty. Others have complained about the Ridgid warranty not being honored but I can only assume these people are leaving out details, like they never registered the product or don’t have a receipt. I’ve used the warranty with cordless drill batteries a couple of times with no problem so I’m comfortable that they’ll stand behind this. Unlike hand tools, when I went online to register the vac it could not be entered. I called their customer service and was told that wet/dry vacs are not registered online, they have a lifetime warranty with the receipt and serial number. All in all, this looks to be a high quality product at a fair price with a lifetime warranty so I give it five stars. What more could you want in any product?
Date published: 2015-11-18
When should I use the VF3502 dust bags?
Are they necessary for the HEPA rating during lead paint remediation? Are they just a convenience? I assume they are good for fine dust, but not for nails and gravel.
The Hepa filter is great for really dusty jobs such as picking up dry wall compound dust and saw dust from wood working. I suppose large objects such as stones and nails could pierce your bag but I it use for every day jobs like cleaning the garage floor and in our automobiles where this problem is avoided. The main reason I use the hepa filter is that it prolongs the life of the main filter which are more expensive to replace. Hope this helped you.
Date published: 2015-09-02