- Permanently retained lock with recessed shackle - Saves time, prevents lost locks and access by saws, pry bars and cutters (Locks not included)
- Fully arc welded construction - Tighter tolerances ensures durability
- Overlapping cover design - Superior weather resistance and security
- Durable baked enamel finish - Provides heavy-duty, long lasting protection
- Corner located lock housing - Prevents corner pry-ins; maximizes internal storage and access
- Solid lock tang - For superior security and pry resistance
- Ergonomic, recessed handles - 90-degree stop provides maximum leverage
- Full-length cover handle - Slip resistant for easy opening
- Locking cover support - Secures cover in open position, prevents accidental closure
- Solid 1-piece 12 ga. skids - With wide base for greater strength and stability
|Construction||Arc Welded 16 Ga. Steel|
|Dimensions||(32" x 19" x 18-1/4")|
|Usable storage||5 Cu. Ft.|
|Shipping weight||77 lbs.|
2032 On-Site Storage Chest is rated out of 5 by 12.
Rated 4 out of 5 by j63k from A plastic tray that sits in the top would be nice. It would really be nice if the 2032 had a plastic tray that sat on the top like your 2048.
Date published: 2017-02-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mitchelbutter from It is very useful. I would recommend this product to anyone. It is very tough and useful.
Date published: 2017-01-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tflator from This is a very well built box in a convenient compact size. A very well built box. Convenient compact size. Very sturdy & durable. I like this box very much. It is a great compact job box built just like the full size boxes.
Date published: 2016-04-22
Rated 4 out of 5 by Shorty2 from This product has a lot of good features, but one thing. I love my 2032 storage chest. It's very great. The only thing is I wish it came other a flexi-shelf to organize better. But I recommend the product to everyone.
Date published: 2016-03-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by JoeCrip from This is a good product. I bought this product to store my tools in at work. It has worked excellent so far. I will recommend it to anyone who has issues with coworkers using your tools when your not a round.
Date published: 2015-12-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by sharkattackcctx from Awsome for industrial use AWSOME For the price of 199.99 at the home depot.....
Date published: 2015-10-31
Rated 4 out of 5 by paul68mt from fantastic job box I love this job box. I found the #8 master lock fits best. Not the #5
Date published: 2015-02-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by supermunky1 from awesome Needed a way to transport tools to and from a job site but still have a way to keep my SUV clean for the kids. This fits on my hitch basket and locks are secure, I feel very safe with my tools in this and recommend to all, well worth the money. The bad is you have to buy the locks separate.
Date published: 2014-12-06
Can this be mounted in a truck bed? if so how?
Looking to get a truck box but i have a tonneau cover i need something that can mount to the truck bed and be low enough to fit under the cover
Yes it will fit
Date published: 2015-09-05
OD of 32" storage box
I'm building a reciver carrier for my box and want to know the exact outside dimensions of the 32" job site box.
The measurements for the model number 2032 On-Site Storage Chest are 32" wide, 19" deep and 13" high to the box opening. With the lid open, the Storage Chest is 34 1/2" tall.
Date published: 2016-08-24