- Permanently retained lock with recessed shackle - Saves time, prevents lost locks and access by saws, pry bars and cutters (Locks not included)
- Fully arc welded construction - Tighter tolerances ensures durability
- Overlapping cover design - Superior weather resistance and security
- Durable baked enamel finish - Provides heavy-duty, long lasting protection
- Corner located lock housing - Prevents corner pry-ins; maximizes internal storage and access
- Solid lock tang - For superior security and pry resistance
- Ergonomic, recessed handles - 90-degree stop provides maximum leverage
- Full-length cover handle - Slip resistant for easy opening
- Locking cover support - Secures cover in open position, prevents accidental closure
- Solid 1-piece 12 ga. skids - With wide base for greater strength and stability
|Construction||Arc Welded 16 Ga. Steel|
|Dimensions||(32" x 19" x 18-1/4")|
|Usable storage||5 Cu. Ft.|
|Shipping weight||77 lbs.|
2032 On-Site Storage Chest is rated out of 5 by 14.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Buzzltyr07 from This product us pretty good. Other assesory's could have been advertised, so as I could have viewed my options. But over all a good product. This product us pretty good. The locking systems design could be improved. Other assesory's could have been advertised, so as I could have viewed my options. But over all a good product.
Date published: 2017-06-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Wadizzle from Better and cheaper that aluminum tool boxes This box serves it's purpose and then done. Its rugged, water resistant, not too heavy and its very secure. Fit in the back if my Chevy s10 well. I recommend this product
Date published: 2017-05-24
Rated 4 out of 5 by j63k from A plastic tray that sits in the top would be nice. It would really be nice if the 2032 had a plastic tray that sat on the top like your 2048.
Date published: 2017-02-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mitchelbutter from It is very useful. I would recommend this product to anyone. It is very tough and useful.
Date published: 2017-01-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tflator from This is a very well built box in a convenient compact size. A very well built box. Convenient compact size. Very sturdy & durable. I like this box very much. It is a great compact job box built just like the full size boxes.
Date published: 2016-04-22
Rated 4 out of 5 by Shorty2 from This product has a lot of good features, but one thing. I love my 2032 storage chest. It's very great. The only thing is I wish it came other a flexi-shelf to organize better. But I recommend the product to everyone.
Date published: 2016-03-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by JoeCrip from This is a good product. I bought this product to store my tools in at work. It has worked excellent so far. I will recommend it to anyone who has issues with coworkers using your tools when your not a round.
Date published: 2015-12-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by sharkattackcctx from Awsome for industrial use AWSOME For the price of 199.99 at the home depot.....
Date published: 2015-10-31
Can this be mounted in a truck bed? if so how?
Looking to get a truck box but i have a tonneau cover i need something that can mount to the truck bed and be low enough to fit under the cover
Yes it will fit
Date published: 2017-09-06
OD of 32" storage box
I'm building a reciver carrier for my box and want to know the exact outside dimensions of the 32" job site box.
The measurements for the model number 2032 On-Site Storage Chest are 32" wide, 19" deep and 13" high to the box opening. With the lid open, the Storage Chest is 34 1/2" tall.
Date published: 2017-09-06