- Permanently retained lock with recessed shackle - Saves time, prevents lost locks and access by saws, pry bars and cutters (Locks not included)
- Fully arc welded construction - Tighter tolerances ensures durability
- Overlapping cover design - Superior weather resistance and security
- Durable baked enamel finish - Provides heavy-duty, long lasting protection
- Corner located lock housing - Prevents corner pry-ins; maximizes internal storage and access
- Solid lock tang - For superior security and pry resistance
- Ergonomic, recessed handles - 90-degree stop provides maximum leverage
- Full-length cover handle - Slip resistant for easy opening
- Locking cover support - Secures cover in open position, prevents accidental closure
- Solid 1-piece 12 ga. skids - With wide base for greater strength and stability
|Construction||Arc Welded 16 Ga. Steel|
|Dimensions||(32" x 19" x 18-1/4")|
|Usable storage||5 Cu. Ft.|
|Shipping weight||77 lbs.|
2032 On-Site Storage Chest is rated out of 5 by 19.
Rated 5 out of 5 by WarDragon from Great Tool Box This is a Very well built Box. Not a drop of water gets into it. Surprisingly Light for how tough it is. The only thing that I'm not looking foreword to is if I ever loose my keys (man I hope not) I'm probably going to need a cutting torch to get my stuff out. Yeah, It's that hard to get into.
Date published: 2018-03-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Waterboy from Nice price for this box Well made very sturdy and secure. This box is heavy duty can’t beat it for the price.
Date published: 2017-12-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by DannyB from Very solid well made box. Weather proof Easy to install works great and very durable. Happy with my purchase
Date published: 2017-12-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Halstead from Perfect portable box that fits under a tonneau cover This is a perfect size portable box that fits under a tonneau cover.
Date published: 2017-11-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by Shine from Sturdy and very durable I'm pleased to have bought this box. It's proven to be weather proof as it was outside during the recent hurricane.very strong and durable
Date published: 2017-09-24
Rated 4 out of 5 by Buzzltyr07 from This product us pretty good. Other assesory's could have been advertised, so as I could have viewed my options. But over all a good product. This product us pretty good. The locking systems design could be improved. Other assesory's could have been advertised, so as I could have viewed my options. But over all a good product.
Date published: 2017-06-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Wadizzle from Better and cheaper that aluminum tool boxes This box serves it's purpose and then done. Its rugged, water resistant, not too heavy and its very secure. Fit in the back if my Chevy s10 well. I recommend this product
Date published: 2017-05-24
Rated 4 out of 5 by j63k from A plastic tray that sits in the top would be nice. It would really be nice if the 2032 had a plastic tray that sat on the top like your 2048.
Date published: 2017-02-04
Can this be mounted in a truck bed? if so how?
Looking to get a truck box but i have a tonneau cover i need something that can mount to the truck bed and be low enough to fit under the cover
Yes it has holes in the feet to mount wheels on so u can bolt to your truck bed also. I have mine in the back of a SUV and can still open it
Date published: 2017-09-24
OD of 32" storage box
I'm building a reciver carrier for my box and want to know the exact outside dimensions of the 32" job site box.
The measurements for the model number 2032 On-Site Storage Chest are 32" wide, 19" deep and 13" high to the box opening. With the lid open, the Storage Chest is 34 1/2" tall.
Date published: 2017-09-06