- Pump assembly provides 50% more oil per stroke than other hand-held oilers for longer die life.
- An ergonomic 2-finger trigger design that reduces user fatigue.
- Die cast, heavy-duty body with swivel nozzle with no exposed parts for longer life.
- Heavy Duty Reservoir - The 418 oiler features a patent pending fastener-less twist and lock drip pan that easily locks in place.
- The material withstands abrasion, is lighter than metal and does not rust.
- The reservoir will not crack or leak.
- Material is so strong that under normal use, no dents will form on impact or shape changes will occur over time. As a result, the drip pan will fit squarely on the reservoir time after time.
- Integral molded body eliminates leaks at the hose-reservoir connection.
- Convenient anti-slip grip design with integral hood for easy hanging.
|Chip pan diameter||14 1/4 in|
|Chip pan depth||8 3/4|
|Hose length||55 in.|