- Pump assembly provides 50% more oil per stroke than other hand-held oilers for longer die life.
- An ergonomic 2-finger trigger design that reduces user fatigue.
- Die cast, heavy-duty body with swivel nozzle with no exposed parts for longer life.
- Heavy Duty Reservoir - The 418 oiler features a patent pending fastener-less twist and lock drip pan that easily locks in place.
- The material withstands abrasion, is lighter than metal and does not rust.
- The reservoir will not crack or leak.
- Material is so strong that under normal use, no dents will form on impact or shape changes will occur over time. As a result, the drip pan will fit squarely on the reservoir time after time.
- Integral molded body eliminates leaks at the hose-reservoir connection.
- Convenient anti-slip grip design with integral hood for easy hanging.
|Chip pan diameter||14 1/4 in|
|Chip pan depth||8 3/4|
|Hose length||55 in.|
|Catalog Number||Model No.||Description||Weight|
|10883||418||Oiler with One Gallon Premium Thread Cutting Oil||20 1/2||9.4|
|72342||402||Hand operated oiler with attachment for 1 gallon and 5 gallon containers and 54" hose.||2 1/2||1.2|
|72332||#4||Hand-operated oiler only||1 1/4||0.5|
|72327||#4||Hand-operated oiler with 54" hose and fittings||2 1/4||1.0|
1 Question | 0 Answers
1 month, 2 weeks ago
Hamburg, NY 14075, USA
Additional information about steamfitter395 could not be loaded.
0out of 0found this question helpful.
Was this helpful?helpful0unhelpful0https://ridgid.ugc.bazaarvoice.com/answers/submit/2618-en/product/81/question/688139/undohelpfulness.djs?authsourcetype=__AUTHTYPE__&format=embeddedhtml&innerreturn=https%3A%2F%2Fridgid.ugc.bazaarvoice.com%2Fanswers%2F2618-en%2Fproduct%2F81%2Fquestions.djs%3Fexpandquestion%3D688139%26format%3Dembeddedhtml%26scrolltotop%3Dtrue&return=__RETURN__&sessionparams=__BVSESSIONPARAMS__&submissionparams=__BVSUBMISSIONPARAMETERS__&submissionurl=__BVSUBMISSIONURL__&user=__USERID__
1 of 1
1 of 1