Generator 3-Year Limited Warranty
Proof of purchase must be presented when requesting warranty service.
This product is manufactured by One World Technologies, Inc. The trademark is licensed from RIDGID, Inc. All warranty communications should be directed to One World Technologies, Inc., attn: Generator Technical Service at (toll free) 1-866-539-1710.
WHAT IS COVERED UNDER THE 3 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This RIDGID® generator is warranted to the original purchaser only to be free from defects in material and workmanship subject to certain exceptions and limitations stated below, for a period of three (3) years after date of purchase.
Warranties for other RIDGID® products may vary.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
This warranty does not apply to damage from misuse, alterations, abuse, normal wear and tear, lack of maintenance, accidents, or repairs made or attempted by anyone other than an authorized service center for RIDGID® generators. This warranty does not cover repair if:
- normal use has exhausted the useful life of the generator and wear and tear items (including batteries, fixed and removable control panels including corresponding cords and plugs, digital displays, tires, outlet plugs and circuit breakers, switches, and extension cords if applicable)
- the customer fails to install, maintain, and operate the product in accordance with the instructions and recommendations of the company set forth in the generator operator’s manual
- the product is used as rental equipment
- damage occurs due to freezing, water exposure, rust, corrosion, thermal expansion, fire, dropping, or improper use.
This warranty does not cover freight or labor charges asso¬ciated with the inspection and testing of generators which are found not to be a valid warranty claim.
Gasoline Engine - Warranty: The gasoline engine on this generator is separately warranted by the engine manufacturer and is serviced through the engine manufacturer’s authorized service center network. Ridgid, Inc., and One World Technologies, Inc., disclaim any and all express or implied warranties with respect to the gasoline engine.
RIDGID, INC. AND ONE WORLD TECHNOLOGIES, INC., MAKE NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR PROMISES AS TO THE QUALITY OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS GENERATOR OTHER THAN THOSE SPECIFICALLY STATED IN THIS WARRANTY.
HOW TO OBTAIN SERVICE
To obtain service for this RIDGID® generator you must return it, freight prepaid, or take it in to a manufacturer-authorized service center for RIDGID® generators. You may obtain the location of the authorized service center nearest you by calling (toll free) 1-866-539-1710 or by logging on to the RIDGID® website at www.ridgid.com. When requesting warranty service, you must present the original dated sales receipt. The authorized service center will repair any faulty workmanship, and either repair or replace any part covered under the warranty, at our option, at no charge to you.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, all implied warran¬ties, including warranties of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, are disclaimed. Any implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, that cannot be disclaimed under state law are limited to three years from the date of purchase. One World Technologies, Inc., and RIDGID®, Inc., are not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
This warranty applies to product sold in the U.S.A., Canada, and Mexico only.
Please consult RIDGID’s website at www.ridgid.com or call (toll free) 1-866-539-1710 to locate your nearest manufacturer-authorized RIDGID® generator service facility for warranty and non-warranty service on this RIDGID® generator.
One World Technologies,Inc.
P.O. Box 322, Highway 8
Pickens, SC 29671
ONE WORLD TECHNOLOGIES, INC., LIMITED WARRANTY STATEMENT FOR FEDERAL EMISSION CONTROL SYSTEMS NON-ROAD ENGINES
EVAPORATIVE EMISSION CONTROL WARRANTY
Your new RIDGID brand gasoline-powered product complies with all applicable U.S. EPA and Environment Canada emissions regulations.
The evaporative emissions portion of this coverage, as described below, is provided by One World Technologies, Inc. Separate emissions warranty coverage for other emissions-related components is provided by the engine manufacturer, as stated in a separate “Emission Control System Warranty” included with this product. Of course, this product also includes a warranty that is not limited to emissions-related com¬ponents, as described elsewhere in this operator’s manual.
YOUR WARRANTY RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
The U.S. EPA and One World Technologies, Inc., are pleased to explain the evaporative emission control system's warranty on your 2012 model year small off-road equipment. One World Technologies, Inc., must warrant the evaporative emission control system on your small off-road equipment for the period listed below, provided there has been no abuse, neglect or improper maintenance of your equipment.
Your evaporative emission control system may include parts such as: fuel tanks, fuel lines, fuel caps, valves, canisters, filters, vapor hoses, clamps, connectors, and other associated components. For engines less than or equal to 80cc, only the fuel tank is subject to the evaporative emission control warranty requirements of this section.
MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY COVERAGE:
This evaporative emission control system is warranted for three years. If any evaporative emission-related part on your equipment is defective, the part will be repaired or replaced by One World Technologies, Inc.
OWNER'S WARRANTY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- As the small off-road equipment owner, you are responsible for performance of the required maintenance listed in your operator’s manual. One World Technologies, Inc., recommends that you retain all receipts covering maintenance on your small off-road equipment, but One World Technologies, Inc., cannot deny warranty solely for the lack of receipts.
- As the small off-road equipment owner, you should, however, be aware that One World Technologies, Inc., may deny you warranty coverage if your small off-road equipment or a part has failed due to abuse, neglect, or improper maintenance or unapproved modifications.
- You are responsible for presenting your small off-road equipment to a One World Technologies, Inc., distribution center or service center as soon as the problem exists. The warranty repairs should be completed in a reasonable amount of time, not to exceed 30 days.
If you have a question regarding your warranty coverage, you should contact One World Technologies, Inc., at 1-866-539-1710.
DEFECTS WARRANTY REQUIREMENTS:
- The warranty period begins on the date the equipment is delivered to an ultimate purchaser.
- General Evaporative Emissions Warranty Coverage. The equipment must be warranted to the ultimate purchaser and any subsequent owner that the evaporative emission control system when installed was:
- Designed, built, and equipped so as to conform with all applicable regulations; and
- Free from defects in materials and workmanship that cause the failure of a warranted part for a period of three years.
- The warranty on evaporative emissions-related parts will be interpreted as follows:
- Any warranted part that is not scheduled for replacement as required maintenance in the written instructions must be warranted for the warranty period defined in subsection (b)(2). If any such part fails during the period of warranty coverage, it must be repaired or replaced by the manufacturer issuing the warranty. Any such part repaired or replaced under the warranty must be warranted for a time not less than the remaining warranty period.
- Any warranted part that is scheduled only for regular inspection in the written instructions must be warranted for the warranty period defined in subsection (b)(2). A statement in such written instructions to the effect of “repair or replace as necessary” will not reduce the period of warranty coverage. Any such part repaired or replaced under warranty must be warranted for a time not less than the remaining warranty period.
- Any warranted part that is scheduled for replacement as required maintenance in the written instructions must be warranted for the period of time prior to the first scheduled replacement point for that part. If the part fails prior to the first scheduled replacement, the part must be repaired or replaced by the manufacturer issuing the warranty. Any such part repaired or replaced under warranty must be warranted for a time not less than the remainder of the period prior to the first scheduled replacement point for the part.
- Repair or replacement of any warranted part under the warranty provisions of this article must be performed at no charge to the owner at a warranty station.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of subsection (4) above, warranty services or repairs must be provided at distribution centers that are franchised to service the subject equipment.
- The owner must not be charged for diagnostic labor that leads to the determination that a warranted part is in fact defective, provided that such diagnostic work is performed at a warranty station.
- Throughout the evaporative emission control system’s warranty period set out in subsection (b)(2), the manufacturer issuing the warranty must maintain a supply of warranted parts sufficient to meet the expected demand for such parts.
- Manufacturer approved replacement parts must be used in the performance of any warranty maintenance or repairs and must be provided without charge to the owner. Such use will not reduce the warranty obligations of the manufacturer issuing the warranty.
- The use of any add-on or modified parts will be grounds for disallowing a warranty claim made in accordance with this article. The manufacturer issuing the warranty will not be liable under this Article to warrant failures of warranted parts caused by the use of an add-on or modified part.
EMISSION WARRANTY PARTS LIST:
- Fuel Tank
- Fuel Cap
- Fuel Hoses
- Carbon Canister
- Vapor Hoses
- Hose Clamps
- Hose Connectors
- Vapor/Fuel Check Valve
Written instructions for the maintenance and use of the evaporative emissions control system by the owner shall be furnished with each new small off-road equipment.
YAMAHA MOTOR CORPORATION USA, SPARK IGNITED SMALL OFF-ROAD EQUIPMENT (SORE) LIMITED AND EPA EMISSIONS WARRANTY
Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA, hereby warrants that new Yamaha Spark Ignited Small Off Road Engines, hereafter called SORE engines, purchased from an authorized Yamaha SORE engine dealer in the continental United States and Canada will be free from defects in material and workman¬ship for the period of time stated herein, subject to certain stated limitations.
Period of warranty — Any new Yamaha SORE engine purchased for consumer, commercial, and/or rental use from an authorized Yamaha SORE engine dealer in the continental United States and Canada will be warranted against defects in material or workmanship for a period of three (3) years from date of purchase, subject to exclusions noted herein.
During the period of warranty any authorized Yamaha SORE engine repair station will, free of charge, repair or replace, at Yamaha’s option, any part adjudged defective by Yamaha due to faulty workmanship or material from the factory. Parts used in warranty repairs will be warranted for the balance of the product’s warranty period. All parts replaced under warranty become property of Yamaha Motor Corporation USA.
Emissions warranty — emissions-related components will be warranted for 3 years regardless of commercial or non-commercial use.
General Exclusions from this warranty shall include any failures caused by:
- Installation of parts or accessories that are not qualitatively equivalent to genuine Yamaha parts.
- Abnormal strain, neglect, or abuse.
- Lack of proper maintenance.
- Accident or collision damage.
Specific Exclusions from this warranty shall include parts replaced due to normal wear or routine maintenance.
The Customer’s Responsibility under this warranty shall be to:
- Operate and maintain the SORE engine as specified in the appropriate Owner’s Manual.
- Give notice to an authorized Yamaha SORE engine repair station of any and all apparent defects within ten (10) days after discovery, and make the unit available at time for inspection and repairs as requested by the Yamaha SORE repair station.
An approved Yamaha SORE engine repair station may be found by phoning 1-866-788-7398 (USA citizen)1-866-788-7397 (Canadian citizen)
Warranty Transfer: To transfer the warranty from the original purchaser to any subsequent purchaser(s), please contact 1-866-788-7398 (USA citizen) 1-866-788-7397 (Canadian citizen) to find out the necessary procedures. In no case will the warranty be extended beyond the original period.
Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA makes no other warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. All implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose which exceed the obligation and time limits stated in this warranty are hereby disclaimed by Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA, and excluded from this warranty.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Also excluded from this warranty are any incidental or conse¬quential damages including loss of use. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA
1-866-788-7398 (USA citizen)
1-866-788-7397 (Canadian citizen)