- A rugged, compact machine suited for straight main line work in municipalities, universities, institutions and industry. Drives sectional sewer rods through long, straight runs of larger diameter pipe – up to 500 feet (150 m).
- Equipped with a 6 HP gasoline engine and forward/reverse transmission. Rod rotates at 133 RPM in forward and reverse at full throttle.
- Spring-loaded throttle control is hand operated. Varies rod speed within range. Returns engine speed to idle and disengages clutch when operator releases throttle.
- Adjustable torque limiter minimizes kinking of rods and excessive torque through transmission system.
- Large 10" (250 mm) wheels on frame for optimal transport.
- Includes A-1 RIDGID® drain cleaning mitt and operator's manual