- Cuts corrugated gas tubing sizes 3/8" - 1" (9.5 - 25.4 mm) diameter.
- Two sets of split-floating guide wheels*, located on the top and along the sides of the cutter wheel, ride in the corrugations to provide stable tracking, resulting in a high quality cut.
- The floating guide rollers also serve to hold the two pieces of pipe together to ensure a complete and clean cut.
- Ergonomic knob provides a firmer grip to cut through tubing quickly.
- Quick acting mechanism allowing the cutter to rapidly adjust from 3/8" - 1" (9.5 - 25.4 mm) diameter tubing.
- Durable I-beam style frame.
|Catalog Number||Model No.||Description||Capacity (O.D.)||Weight||Std. Wheel|
|32078||151 CSST||151 Quick-Acting CSST Cutter||3/8 - 1||9.5 - 25.4||1.1||0.5||E-4546|
Quick Acting CSST Cutter is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by BlazeW from Best CSST cutters out there! I'm a gas line specialist and increasingly use Counterstrike(R) CSST for commercial and residential applications. Since getting these cutters I have had zero recuts on my 1" and smaller branches. Perfect cut every single time, I want a version for the 1 1/4" - 2" tubing sizes.
Date published: 2016-08-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by jimmyjams716 from Perfect Tool when you sell CSST by foot and need that flush cut. I work at a Wholesale supply house and we sell CSST pipe by the foot, Within 10 foot increments. With that being said It is also cut to order. So not only is efficiency one of the traits, but speed is also part of The job. I have used many Different cutters: using a SS cutting wheel. But it wasn't until I got my hands on the Ridgid Qick Acting CSST tube Cutter that I knew I would be able to provide that perfect cut end every time someone orders 20 30 or even 40 feet of pipe. Yes I do try and push a whole roll, but if the customer only needs 10 feet for a simple gas repair I make sure They get that 10' in their hands in a timely fashion, with that end being usable as soon as they get to the job. All in All if cutting CSST pipe is something you Do at all in your line of Work do not think twice about getting one of these cutters. You will wonder how you got along without it.
Date published: 2014-11-28