- Powerful Motor - Able to Drive 2-1/2” finish nails into solid oak
- Oil–less Motor - Eliminates daily oiling and oil splattering on the work surface
- Dry-Fire Lockout - Extends motor life and prevents marring work surfaces
- Tool-Free Jam Access - For easy access to clear jams
- Hex Grip™ - Enhanced micro-texture for secure grip and maximum user comfort
- Rear Load Magazine - Allows for quick and easy nail loading
- Open Magazine - Allows for a convenient viewing of nail supply
- ACCU-Drive Tip Design - Allows for accurate placement of fasteners at the desired angle
- No-Mar Pad - Keeps work surface clean of tool marks
- Adjustable Rear Exhaust with Muffler - Puts the exhaust where you want it without any tools
|Fastener Type||16 gauge finish|
|Fastener Range||3/4" - 2 1/2"|
|Collation||Straight Glued 16 Ga|
|Magazine Capacity||107 nails|
|Height x Length||10.75" x 11.75" x 3.25"|
|Includes||R250SFE Finish Nailer, Heavy Duty Contractor Bag, 1,000 Nails, 2 No-Mar Pads (On Tool), Eye Protection, Hex Wrenches, and Operators’ Manual.|
16-Gauge 2-1/2 in. Straight Nailer is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Jimmy1775 from Complete waste of money I am a professional contractor specializing mostly in finish carpentry. This nailer is fine in very soft wood with a short nail where you can press the contact head firmly and squarely against the piece. If you lift it off at all or, are on a slight angle....grab your nail punch. The hammer mechanism in this gun is way too slow. You have to push very hard again the piece in order to keep the gun from popping up off the piece from the recoil, and I'm 220lbs. I've used this for over a year because of how much I spent on it. But it now collects dust. Do yourself a favor and by the Milwaukee.
Date published: 2016-11-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by fabiancillo16 from Great finishing gun it's a must buy if your looking for one it's worth I have worked with different finishing guns by far this one is the best I love it fast n light Don't get jamed like under one I have work with that the price is great I recommend it it's wroth ever Penny.......
Date published: 2014-11-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dahitman9mm from I love this nailer! Nice and light weight and durable. Used this nailer when remodeling a house we just purchased. I absolutely love it. Its super light weight and doesn't leave any marks in the wood like my other nailer does. It work flawlessly with 1 1/4", 2", and 2 1/2" nails. Defenitly a great buy!
Date published: 2014-11-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by DEEZEBRA from My husband says this tool so easy to use~!!!! I BOUHT THIS FOR MY HUSBAND FOR HIS BIRTHDAY AND EVERY SINCE THEN HE HAS NOT PUT IT DOWN!!! HE LOVES IT AND LOVES ME FOR BEING ABLE TO GET IT FOR HIM!!!
Date published: 2014-11-24
Is this model being discontinued?
If this is an item being stocked by Home Depot then it will be manufactured. Plese contact your local Home Depot location to see if they have discontinued the item. Thank you RIDGID
Date published: 2013-12-28
Can I use 1" - 16 gauge nails in this gun. I tried to use some, the gun would actuate but the gun would fire the nail.
Thank you for contacting RIDGID. The RIDGID R250SFE is designed to use 16 gauge finish nails, in lengths of 3/4" to 2-1/2". If the nail gun is not working with 16 gauge 1" nails, then the nail gun should be checked by a RIDGID authorized service provider to determine the cause, and a correction. To find an authorized service center, please use this link: https://www.ridgid.com/us/en/service-centers-repair
Date published: 2016-08-05