- Best-in-class dust collection captures up to 90% of dust particles
- Overmold on top and base offers the user comfort in multiple grip points
- Electronic speed control from 7,000 to 12,000 RPM (no load speed)
- Soft start and pad brake for a gouge free work piece
- Through-body sealed slide switch for reliability and ease of use
- Quick release dust bag for easy removal
|Input||120V, 3 Amps|
|No Load Speed||7,000 – 12,000 OPM|
|Vacuum Adaptor||2-1/2” and 1-1/4”|
|Tool Weight||3.5 lbs|
IncludesSander, 2 Sheets 80 grit paper, dust bag, hook & loop pad, heavy duty contractor bag, and operator manual
How to replace the backing pad; I have the part but I am
unable to detach the old backing pad. The screws are plastic and have an hexagonal hole, I think. I have not been able to unscrew them. There are four screws, set below the flat surface of the pad, Are those the correct screws to turn to remove the old backing pad? Is there a special tool to unscrew the screws?
Mine has little metal screws and I used a flat head screwdriver, it seems to be a combination head screw but I could not tell if it was meant to take a torx or allen head wrench, I just stuck the screwdriver in the slot going across the entire head.
Date published: 2015-06-22