- Versatile: - Suitable for dry or wet drilling.
- Freehand drilling in brickwork up to 5 1⁄4" (132 mm), freehand wet drilling in concrete up to 3 1⁄4" (82 mm); wet drilling in reinforced concrete up to 5 1⁄4" (132 mm) when using the stand (Cat. No. 59016).
- Regulation of waterflow located on the handle, for optimal control during handheld operation.
- Overload indicator (LED) gives visual feedback while drilling.
- External water seals for easy replacement.
- Supplied in metal carrying case.
|1.800 W, 2-Speed motor (800 / 1570 RPM)|
|Spindle||1⁄2" (12,7 mm) BSP (M)|
|Adaptor||1⁄2" (12,7 mm) (F) to 1⁄2" (12,7 mm) (F) included (Cat. No. 68426)|
|Use of dust extractor (Cat. No. 68416) and pilot drill recommended when drilling dry|
|Mechanical protection clutch|
|Long connection cable with integrated ground fault circuit interrupter (PRCD) for operator safety|
|Replaceable carbon brushes|
|Tool weight||6,0 kg|