The Model RT3422 is designed for branching pressurized water, steam and natural gas mains. With up to 2" capacity, corrosion-proof design, ability to handle most types of material and lightweight, the Model RT3422 is the tool to meet your tapping needs.
- Easy to use. At only 21", this lightweight and compact tool is great for tight quarters and awkward locations.
- Heavy-duty design. Sturdy machined, corrosion-resistant materials for dependable lifelong benefits.
- Built-in bleed valve allows for easy purge of chips.
- Independent cutter feed gives the operator total independent control of the cutter feed rotation for optimal saw life.
- Taps a variety of materials including steel, cast iron, ductile iron and plastic pipe.
- Versatility. The RT3422 is capable of tapping mains of water up to 500 psig and steam, air and natural gas up to 150 psig.
- Coupon retaining bits. Exclusive pilot bits give you the confidence that the coupon will not be dropped in the pipe, preventing medium contamination or possible damage of downstream equipment.
|Tapping Capacity||3/4 - 2".|
|Mounting||Saddle, welded nipple, Weld-o-let®, Thread-o-let®.|
|Activation||Hand ratchet, air ratchet, right angle drill.|
|Cutter Feed||Rotation of sleeve around an Acme threaded barrel.|
|Pressure||Water: 500 psig @ 100°F.|
|Steam, air and natural Gas, 150 psig @ 370°F.|
|Catalog Number||Model No.||Description||Weight|
|75992||RT3422||3/4" - 2 NPT Set (Male)||53||13.60|
|Catalog Number||Model No.||Diameter||Type|
|76302||M29||1 1/8||-||CI/DI Shell|
|76307||M35||1 3/8||-||CI/DI Shell|
|76312||M44||1 3/4||-||CI/DI Shell|
|76022||11/16" Ratchet Wrench|
|76027||Coupon Retaining 1/4" Pilot|
|76032||Coupon Retaining 3/8" Pilot|
Hole Saw Arbors
|76037||Small Arbor for 5/8" - 1 3/16" Hole Saws|
|76042||Large Arbor for 1 5/16" - 1 3/4" Hole Saws|
|76047||Small Shaft Extension for 5/8" - 1 3/16" Hole Saws|
|76052||Large Shaft Extension for 1 5/16" - 1 3/4" Hole Saws|
|76132||NPT 3/4" Male|
|76137||NPT 1" Male|
|76142||NPT 1 1/4" Male|
|76147||NPT 1 1/2" Male|
|76152||NPT 2" Male|
1 Question | 1 Answer
2 years, 6 months ago
Additional information about justpipe could not be loaded.
0out of 0found this question helpful.
Was this helpful?helpful0unhelpful0https://ridgid.ugc.bazaarvoice.com/answers/submit/2618-en/product/716/question/332572/undohelpfulness.djs?authsourcetype=__AUTHTYPE__&format=embeddedhtml&innerreturn=https%3A%2F%2Fridgid.ugc.bazaarvoice.com%2Fanswers%2F2618-en%2Fproduct%2F716%2Fquestions.djs%3Fexpandquestion%3D332572%26format%3Dembeddedhtml%26scrolltotop%3Dtrue&return=__RETURN__&sessionparams=__BVSESSIONPARAMS__&submissionparams=__BVSUBMISSIONPARAMETERS__&submissionurl=__BVSUBMISSIONURL__&user=__USERID__
Answer:While we do not make an adapter for this application it is a common practice for some to utilize a hex bit 3/8” socket adapter and a 11/16” socket mounted to their right angle drill to rotate the cutter.
2 years, 5 months ago
Additional information about RIDGIDSupport could not be loaded.
0out of 0found this answer helpful.
Was this helpful?helpful0unhelpful0https://ridgid.ugc.bazaarvoice.com/answers/submit/2618-en/product/716/answer/415098/undohelpfulness.djs?authsourcetype=__AUTHTYPE__&format=embeddedhtml&innerreturn=https%3A%2F%2Fridgid.ugc.bazaarvoice.com%2Fanswers%2F2618-en%2Fproduct%2F716%2Fquestions.djs%3Fexpandanswer%3D415098%26expandquestion%3D332572%26format%3Dembeddedhtml%26scrolltotop%3Dtrue&return=__RETURN__&sessionparams=__BVSESSIONPARAMS__&submissionparams=__BVSUBMISSIONPARAMETERS__&submissionurl=__BVSUBMISSIONURL__&user=__USERID__
1 of 1
1 of 1