- HYPERDRIVE™ Technology - Provides cordless convenience, eliminate the need for a compressor, hose, and gas cartridge.
- Brushless Motor Technology - Faster, longer life, and more run time.
- Install up to 2,600 linear feet with 2,000 nails per charge.
- 100% Compatible - with all RIDGID 18V slide battery packs.
- MG™ magnesium construction - durable and lightweight frame for tough jobsite applications.
- Selectable Mode Switch - allows contact or sequential actuation mode.
- Tool-Free Depth-of-Drive Adjustment - provides accurate depth control to protect work surface from overdriving.
- Dry-Fire Lockout - extends motor life and prevents missing nailers.
- Easy Maintenance - replace wear parts in less than 10 minutes.
- Tool Free Power Adjustment - regulates power for optimum results.
- Grip Light - engages light independently of trigger.
|Maximum Fastener Size||2-1/8 in.|
|Minimum Fastener Size||5/8 in.|
|Product Weight (lb.)||5.8 lbs.|
IncludesR09890B Brad Nailer, (500) 1-1/4 in. 18 Gauge Brad Nails, Belt clip, Tool Bag and Operator’s Manual
Where can I see the nail size choices?
I have been searching on how the nails are sold. I need to view the nail choices for sale to use in this nailer. Where can I buy the nails? I tried to search on the Home Depot website but can't locate nails for sale for this nailer. Thanks, Dave
Thank you for contacting RIDGID. We found 18 gauge brad nails pictured on-line, at the SENCO website: http://www.senco.com/ . They offer a very large selection of fasteners and have pictures on their website.
Date published: 2016-06-22