- Press copper, stainless steel, PEX and black iron and cut soil pipe with the RIDGID press tool system.
- With lightweight pistol-grip and inline models, you choose the tool that works best for you.
- The rotating barrel makes the connection even easier to reach and complete.
Reduce the length of time a system must be shut down by eliminating the need to drain and dry a system making new installations and existing upgrades easy, providing security and complete peace of mind.
- An internal processor confirms a perfect press every time.
- Viega’s Smart Connect feature helps installers easily identify unpressed connections.
- Onboard diagnostics alert you when the battery is low, the tool is too hot or cold and when service is needed.
The smallest, lightest hydraulic press tool on the market delivers powerful performance in a small package. Single-handed operation and 210° swivel help you press in tight spots. With this tool, getting into pressing is easier than ever.
The enhanced pistol grip design shifts the tool weight forward above the hand for all-day comfort and maximum control. It’s a classic configuration with upgraded ergonomics.
The SlimGrip™ handle on the new RP 351 enhances balance and control. You get the same 360° swivel and features as the RP 350 in an inline design to maximize comfort and agility in tight space applications.
The RP 342-XL gives you more out of every press. With the capacity to press 1/2" to 4" carbon steel, copper and stainless steel and 1/2" to 2" PEX, this tool has unmatched versatility. Compatible with all RIDGID standard and extended 32kN attachments, the RP 342-XL is the tool you want with you on every job.
The RP 240 is the latest pistol-grip tool in the RIDGID Compact Press Tool family. This lightweight, low profile design, is ergonomically designed to help you easily work in the most difficult jobsite conditions.
The RP 240 connects copper & stainless steel systems up to 1-1/4” (35 mm), PEX & Multilayer systems up to 1-1/2” (42 mm), and steel pipe up to ¾”
The RP 241 is the latest tool in the RIDGID Compact Press Tool family. 25% smaller and 10% lighter than its predecessor, this lightweight, low profile design, is ergonomically designed to help you easily work overhead and in tight spaces.
RIDGID has the only compact press tool that can go up to 1 1/4" (32 mm) on Copper & Stainless Steel; up to 1 1/2" (40 mm) on PEX tubing; and up to 3/4" (20mm) Iron Pipe.