- Smaller tool - The RP 241 tool is 25% smaller and 10% lighter than the previous RIDGID Compact inline tools.
- Better Weight Balance - While the tool is ~1 pound lighter than its predecessor, with a better balance of weight, the tool will feel even lighter than that.
- Multiple Size & System - RIDGID has the only compact press tool that can go up to 1 1/4" on Copper & Stainless Steel; up to 1 1/2" on PEX tubing; and up to 3/4" Iron Pipe.
- Bluetooth Connectivity - Connect to your tool through your phone and manage important information like cycle count and battery life.
- New 12V Lithium-Ion Battery - Over 140 crimps per charge.
|Copper and Stainless Steel Capacity||1/2" - 1 1/4"|
|Pex Capacity||1/2" - 1 1/2"|
|Steel Capacity||1/2" - 3/4"|
|Power||12V Advanced Lithium 2.5 Battery|
|Weight||Tool Only: 4.8 lbs Tool w/Battery 5.2 lbs Tool w/Battery & 1/2" Jaw 7.4 lbs|
|Crimp Cycle Time||~5 seconds|
|Lighting||Large LED-light for no or low-light environments.|
|Charge||140+ crimps per charge.|
|Model Design||Inline design to help access tight spaces.|
|Service Cycle Interval||32,000|