RIDGID introduces the industry's first GEN5X Brushless 18-Volt Hybrid Forced Air Propane Heater. Hybrid Technology allows the heater fan to be powered by any RIDGID 18-Volt battery or regular extension cord. This heater keeps you warm on the coldest jobsites with up to 60,000 BTU output.
- Hybrid technology power heater fan with any RIDGID 18-Volt battery or extension cord
- High heat output with variable power dial - 30,000-60,000 BTU output to keep warm on the coldest jobsites
- Extended runtime - up to 7-hours of continuous fan runtime with 5Ah battery (battery not included)
- Brushless motor technology - delivers more runtime and longer motor life
- Extended propane runtime up to 12-hours of continuous tank runtime using a standard 20 lb. tank on low heat output (tank not included)
- Electronic ignition - easily starts up with an electronic igniter button
- Quiet fan operation- keeps the heater noise to a minimum
- UL certified with overheat protection to ensure safety on the jobsite and prevent overheating
Brushless 18V Hybrid Forced Air Propane Heater is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Steve1987 from Awesome Heater! Great heater! Fires right up every time. Pumps out a lot heat to warm the garage on those very cold days. The variable output is nice, but very touchy (not bad enough to take away a star). Very impressed with the hybrid feature, and comes in handy when there is no outlet around. Highly recommend!
Date published: 2017-12-09
Hello, I live in MN and was wondering if this item is still in your lineup? I see some reviews on Home Depot, but as of right now I can't find it anywhere. Just curious if it has been discontinued? Thanks!