This RIDGID® Model 3410RV is a 14-gallon, 2-stage industrial wet/dry vac with differential pressure to clean the dual PTFE. This reduces face-loading and clogged filters making it the ultimate vac for pickup up fine dust and powders. This Industrial Wet/Dry vac is designed to deliver powerful high-lift suction, large capacity, rugged construction, and excellent mobility for pro, contractor, industrial and commercial use.
- Self-Cleaning Filter - Reduce face loading with the Dual PTFE filters and differential pressure to clean the filter.
- 11.5 Amp Motor - Drives two blower wheels to optimize suction and deliver industry-leading performance.
- 2-Stage Motor - Creates powerful “high-lift” suction and more efficient air flow. Result – more suction power and quieter operation.
- Longer Motor Life - Over 700 hours on average.
- Sturdy Cart, Push Handle and Large Rear Wheels - These features act together to allow the vac to travel easily up/down stairs and over rough terrain.
- Cord-Wrap/Large Handle - Large carry handle provides an area for the storage of the 25’ power cord.
- Spin Welded Drum Construction - Rugged construction to meet the higher demands found at worksites.
- 14 Gallon Drum - Cleans up large spills & messes at work-sites and busy shops.
- Sound Reduction Technology - Scroll Noise Reduction® is a patented feature that provides quiet operation by precisely controlling the flow of air through the vac.
- Blowing Capacity - Blow leaves from walkways or decks, and debris from job sites, tools, etc.
- Large built-in drain - Drain located to lowest point of drum for emptying of water.
- Premium Locking Pro Hose - The ultra-flexible hose won’t pull loose during use, and is 4x more durable than our standard hose. This 1-7/8” x 15’ hose has a smooth interior surface to reduce clogging.
- To Reduce Static Build Up Choose the sold-separately Premium Non-static Dissipative Locking Hose - This 15’ durable hose won’t pull loose during use, reduces static build up when collecting finer debris.
- Qwik Lock® Filter Fastening System - Install or remove your filter quickly, easily and secure without tools or fasteners.
- Includes - Vacuum, owner's manual, 2 PTFE coated filters, and1 7/8” x 15’ locking hose.
|Built-In Accessory Storage||Yes|
|Filter Type||Fine dust cartridge|
14 Gallon Smart Pulse™ Wet/Dry Vac is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 2 out of 5 by JCW355 from Good right up till it quit This was a good vac till the motor quit. Cannot recommend when its less than a year old and has less than the advertised average 700 hrs on the motor. I have another ridgid vac that is 7 years old and still working
Date published: 2016-04-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Fastback from I have only had it for a shoprt time, and yet it does everything I need in the mest efficient way. This replaces the Craftsman 12 gallon vac I had for 22 years. (Still have the receipt.) In the short time I have had it I have it set up for my table saw, planer and sander. It does a great job. It is easy to pull around and has plenty of suction. Can not beat the warranty. Got it at Home Depo and they have a number of attachments and upgrades that I will likely get in the future.
Date published: 2015-07-05
I NEED to know the CFM rating
I currently own the Model WD1851. I go through about one every 2 years using it daily on VERY dusty job sites. I'm considering the Smart Pulse, but from the videos it seems to have considerably less than the claimed 203CFM of the 1851. Can you provide me with the CFM for this unit. Also, would I have any problem using all my current 2" tools and hoses that I'm quite happy with? The primary reason for switching to a pulse unit is for connecting to 7" concrete grinder that will be used indoors. I absolutely have to have a vac that can keep up. Thanks, Darin
Hi Darin, Thank you for contacting RIDGID. The 14-gal Smart Pulse Wet/Dry Vac is rated at 105 CFM. While the WD1851’s CFM rating is higher, the RIDGID® Model 3410RV has 2-stage motor that is designed to deliver powerful high-lift suction of 100 ASTM inches, almost double that of the WD1851. From the description of how you use the vacuums, I would highly recommend the RIDGID® Model 3410RV. It has a self-cleaning filter system that reduces clogged filters, making it the ultimate vac for pickup up fine dust and powders. Just imagine not needing to clean the filter as often, improving your efficiency. To add, although this vacuum comes with the 1 7/8” diameter hose, the hose that came with your WD1851 would still fit perfectly into the vacuum inlet of this model. Hence, you can still use your WD1851 hoses and accessories! If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to call is at 1-800-4-RIDGID or you may send your email to [email protected] Regards, RIDGID
Date published: 2016-07-11