The RIDGID® Model 1650RV is a 16-gallon industrial wet/dry vacuum featuring an innovative motor-onbottom design that delivers incredible performance, improved stability, noise reduction, large capacity, rugged construction, and excellent mobility for pro, contractor and industrial use.
- Motor on Bottom Design - Accessing filter and emptying drum cleaner and easier.
- Foot-Activated Switch - Hands free operation with foot pedal power switch.
- 6.5 Peak Horsepower motor - With nearly 25% more power than previous models.
- Quick-Access Debris Door - Dump larger debris into the drum and continue working.
- Qwik Lock® Filter Fastening System - Install or remove your filter quickly, easily and secure without tools or fasteners.
- Longer Motor Life - Durable, long-lasting motor backs the industry’s best warranty.
- Sturdy Cart, Push Handle and Large Rear Wheels - These features act together to allow the vac to travel easily up/down stairs and over rough terrain.
- Accessory Stretch Caddy - Keeps accessories close by and locked in when emptying.
- Cord-hook - Keeps the 20’ power cord with ALCI outlet neatly stored on-board.
- 2-Piece Drum Construction - Rugged construction to meet the higher demands found at worksites.
- 16 Gallon Drum - Cleans up of large spills and messes at work-sites and busy shops.
- Sound Reduction Technology - Scroll Noise Reduction® is a patented feature that provides quiet operation by precisely controlling the flow of air through the vac. Additionally with the motor-on-bottom design, motor noise is hampered.
- Professional Locking Hose - The hose won’t pull loose during use, and is four times more durable than our standard hose.
- Blowing Capacity - Blow leaves from walkways or decks, and debris from job sites, tools, etc.
- Large Built-in Drain - Drain located to lowest point of drum for emptying of water.
- Includes - Vacuum, owner's manual, 2 extension wands, 2 1/2” x 8’ premium locking pro hose, utility nozzle, wet nozzle, crevice tool, car nozzle, noise muffler/diffuser, and fine dust filter.
|Built-In Accessory Storage||Yes|
|Filter Type||Fine Dust Filter|
16 Gallon Motor-On-Bottom Wet/Dry Vac is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rolyat from Good Quality Vacuum I am very happy with this product. The suction is fantastic and with the motor on the bottom and larger wheels, it hasn't fallen over yet! Nice long cord and convenient storage for most used tools, coupled with high quality hose, this is exactly what I expected when I ordered it. I did a lot of research on design, CFM and overall quality of product prior to making my purchase. Most satisfied with what I chose.
Date published: 2016-12-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jewels from It works great and is easy to use. It was easy to put together and is very easy to use.
Date published: 2016-12-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gypsy from Re: Excellant The only thing I would like to see is a smaller nozzle for tight areas. Thank you for GREATproducts.
Date published: 2016-01-07
How big is the drain?
How does this model compare to the wd 1851 as far as picking up water and sludge? I borrowed a wd 1851 and like everything about it except the drain is not a s big as the Shopvac's 2 inch drain and kept clogging up! Thanks Robert Baxter
Thank you for contacting RIDGID® Customer Support. The size of the drain of the WD1851 and the 12 and 16 gallon Motor-On-Bottom vacuums are the same. If you should have any further questions or concerns, feel free to call us at 1-800-4-RIDGID (1-800-474-3443) or you may send your email to [email protected] Regards, RIDGID
Date published: 2017-09-06