- 6.5 Peak HP Motor provides industry leading power and performance
- Stainless Steel Drum provides rugged, attractive, & clean exterior to meet the higher demands found on the job site
- 3-layer Fine Dust Filter captures fine dust particles such as dry wall dust
- Scroll Noise Reduction® is a patented feature that provides quiet operation by precisely controlling the flow of air through the vac
- Sturdy Cart, Push Handle, & Large Rear Wheels act together allowing the vac to travel easily up & down steps and across rough terrain
- Quick Release Accessory Storage Bag keeps accessories close at hand but is quickly removable to make emptying debris from drum quick and easy
- 7' Dual-Flex® Locking Hose resists collapsing and adds 180˚ flexibility at both hose ends. Hose locks onto vac for uninterrupted cleaning
- Large Carry Handle allows easy lifting of vac into service vehicle
- Long 20’ Cord wraps neatly around carry handle
- Powerful exhaust airstream can be directed through the vac hose to blow debris from garages, decks, and sidewalks
|Drum Size||16 Gallons (US)|
|Replacement Filters||VF3502, VF5000, VF6000, VF7000|
|Shipping Weight||38.5 lbs.|
|Net Weight||27.8 lbs.|
16 Gallon Stainless Steel Wet/Dry Vac With Cart is rated out of 5 by 55.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Chet from Great machine It has great suction with low noise level for its size. I paired it with a cyclone separator and the combo is really working wonderfully
Date published: 2017-02-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by M13T from Great Power with surprising quietness. I was very impressed with the vacs power. I cleaned my whole wood shop and there was nothing that it could not pick up, even blocks of wood which I thought would get stuck were just devoured. It performed equally as well in household cleaning with the attachments on board it was a breeze to hook up and change hose ends making the job go much quicker than hunting for the right end. It was very quiet and moved around well on its wheels even though it is a very large vac. The size can be an issue but the vacs weight is light for it's size and very manageable, at least empty. The hose and cord store on board very neatly. If you need a large vac I would definitely recommend this one.
Date published: 2017-02-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cresley from Never been so happy buying a product I purchased this shop vac because I had the 2 I owned die at the same time. I wanted one that would last and had power. I was extremely happy when I tried this one out. It was sucking things 2 foot from the hose. It was also very quiet, I was surprised by this as vacuums usually sound like a jet engine. Lastly, it comes with a nice storage bag so I cant lose the attachments, but I'm sure I'll try.
Date published: 2017-01-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by Toddster from Amazing Power and Performance I've owned a few wet/dry vacs over the years, and I can honestly say this Ridgid vac is by far the best. I needed a vac with high CFM's and this unit has that. It picks up all kinds of messes from my shop floor with no problems and does it quietly! I like the fact that it uses dust bags to help keep the filter clean and also has a powerful blower port. My only complaint t about this vac is that it needs accessory storage on the front castors.
Date published: 2017-01-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by pigpen from good investment Has yet to be water tested but I have no doubt it will stand up to the test. Picks up wood scraps like nothing. Great suction, decent spread of starter tools, and reasonably priced. I was however disappointed I had to buy a separate filter right off the bat. The box says wet/dry, but it's dry use only vac unless you have the extra money at the time of purchase to add to cost of machine.
Date published: 2017-01-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mike59 from This vac is amazing This productvis big and work very well. It's a very handy vacuum to have.
Date published: 2017-01-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jstrumila from Works great, easy to move around Gave it a good rating vs a excellent rating as I felt it would have been easier to put the wheels on with a cutter pin.
Date published: 2016-12-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by MOPAR from I wish they would come with a brush adapter since it is brand new to me I haven't used it that much .But it seems to have a lot of vacuum and power that I was looking for. Great job guys.
Date published: 2016-12-15
were to buy replacement parts
I need the 2 front casters on my wd1956 Theyre worn out Thanks you.
From ridigd ther under warranty
Date published: 2015-05-23