The RIDGID® Model 916 Roll Groover is the most durable and efficient lightweight portable unit available. Built with a solid, durable cast-iron housing, it withstands heavy usage, yet is light enough for easy transportation. The 916 features a patented single stroke feed mechanism that allows for accurate operation quickly and effortlessly.
- Specifically designed for field service roll grooving applications.
- Quick and easy mount to RIDGID 300 Power Drive, 535 or 300 Compact Threading Machines.
- Cam-type feed actuation – translates into minimum operator effort to form roll grooves.
- Depth adjustment screw separate from feed mechanism allows for consistent groove depth.
- Lightweight for easy transport and storage.
- Integral feed handle is part of overall unit. No extra tools required.
- Easy serviceability – drive and groove rolls are easy to change.
|Capacity||1 1/4" - 6" Schedule 10 steel and stainless steel.|
|1 1/4" - 3" Schedule 40 steel and stainless steel.|
|Optional 2" - 6" copper (Type K, L, M, DWV).|
|Optional 1" Schedule 10, 40 steel pipe.|
|1 1/4" - 1 1/2" and 2" - 6" AWWA roll sets.|
|Catalog Number||Model No.||Description||Weight|
|45007||916||Roll Groover for 300 Power Drive||33||15.0|
|46852||916||Roll Groover for Copper Tubing for 300 Power Drive||34||15.5|
|60382||916||Roll Groover for 535||33||15.0|
|48307||916||Roll Groover for 300 Compact/ 1233||33||15.0|