- A gasoline engine makes the Model K-1500G well-suited for cleaning lines in remote locations where electrical power is unavailable. Cuts through roots fast.
- Unique, easy-to-use, instant-acting cable clutch maximizes operator control. Pull down on the handle and the cable spins at 600 RPM. Release handle, cable stops instantly.
- Comes equipped to use 1 1⁄4" (32 mm) cable to clean 3" (75 mm) to 10" (250 mm) lines through 300' (92 m).
- 6 HP gasoline engine drives cable via four-speed transmission. Allows the operator to vary the cable spinning speed to fit the application. Forward speeds of 333, 425 and 500 RPM, and a reverse speed of 250 RPM.
- Low-profile, four-wheel cart easily rolls to the job. Guards against machine upset and possible fuel spillage.
- Includes A-1 RIDGID® drain cleaning mitt and operator’s manual.
|Width Wheel to Wheel||26" (66 cm).|
|Length Including Kickstand||28" (71 cm).|
|Ground to Top of Handle||38" (97 cm).|
|Back of Handle to Front||49" (124 cm).|
|Ground to Top of Housing Shell||27" (60 cm).|
Cables and Leaders
K-1500G Sectional Machine is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by rosco from this prodduct has always done the job this is a great machine for unclogging 3or 4 inch sewer pipe we have a resort people are always putting diapers or other stuff that clogs the pipes this machine has always fixed the problem even gets tree roots out works great
Date published: 2014-11-24