- Features performance, cable control, durability and maneuverability demanded by professional users. Ideal for tough jobs, such as roots.
- Cable spins at 200 RPM.
- Powerful, yet quiet, 600-watt universal motor and gearbox bear down as cutter engages tough obstructions.
- Audible and visual signals for the operator.
- Inner-drum and ball bearing distributor arm work with motor and gearbox system to reduce chance of cable flip-over inside the drum.
- Main and inner drums won’t rust, split or dent – ever. Cleans easily for professional appearance. Main drum holds up to 100' (30.5 m) of 3⁄4" (20 mm) cable, or 125' (38 m) of 5⁄8" (16 mm) cable.
- Powerful AUTOFEED® mechanism has grease fittings and an open design for easy maintenance. It advances and retrieves cable up to 22' (6.7 m) per minute.
- Two position stair climber eases transport and loading – to eliminate extra cost for loading wheels.
- Narrow profile lets the machine to fit through bathroom doors.
- Handles adjust to desired height to ensure balanced transport.
- Includes RIDGID® PVC drain cleaning gloves and operator’s manual.
- Approved by CSA to CSA and UL Standards (115 V only).
|Catalog Number||Model No.||Description||Voltage (V)||Weight|
|59562||K-7500||Machine with 3/4" (20 mm) Pigtail and Standard Accessories (excludes cable)||115||150||86.2|
|60052||K-7500 C-100||Machine, Standard Accessories, and 3/4" x 100' (20 mm x 30.5 m) Inner Core Cable.||115||272||123.7|
|60062||K-7500 w/C-75||Machine, Standard Accessories, and 3/4" x 75' (20 mm 22.9 m) Inner Core Cable.||115||244||110.9|
|61102||K-7500||Machine with 5/8" (16 mm) Pigtail and Standard Accessories (excludes cable)||115||149||67.8|
|61522||K-7500||Machine with 5⁄8" (16 mm) Pigtail and Standard Accessories (excludes cable)||220||149||67.8|
|61542||K-7500||Machine with 3⁄4" (20 mm) Pigtail and Standard Accessories (excludes cable)||220||150||86.2|
Inner Core (IC) Cables
Hollow Core Cables
Leaders and Pig Tails
Tools and Replacement Blades – Fit 5⁄8” (16 mm) and 3⁄4” (20 mm) Cables
K-7500 Drum Machine is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 2 out of 5 by xrooter from Weak Frame I have 3 K-7500s and all of them have broken frames. The rectangular uni frame on the back is made of very thin steel and if you transport the unit on its back with the stair rollers in the up position as loading rollers, or if you accidentally tip the unit on its back with the stair rollers up the frame where the rollers attach will break or rip , I also have another unit where the drum, drum bolt and drum mounting all ripped completely out of the rectangular uni frame. I have replaced 2 of the frames but the same thing happens to every one of them. They could have fixed this a long time ago by by using a heavier gauge steel on the rectangular uni frame, but apparently they're to cheap to re engineer it. also another thing that wears out to fast is the Autofeed unit. Its nice light weight aluminum but it wears out fast and requires complete replacement of the unit .
Date published: 2016-01-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by plumbidaho from Gets the job done. Been operating one of these for years. I work for a school district and deal with alot of plugged lines, from normal use to kids flushing gym towels among other things. This machine has lots of power and torque to get through tough plugs. I highly recommend the K7500, its a great machine. I rated ease of use good, because the machine is heavy and is difficult for one man to load into a vehicle.
Date published: 2014-12-09
what accessories go with the K7500 drum
Trying to put a new cable in my K7500
We offer quite a few different cables and accessories for this machine. I have included a list of what we offer in the image and also a link you can follow. I hope this helps. Thank you. https://www.ridgid.com/us/en/k7500-drum-machine
Date published: 2017-09-06