- Flares steel, stainless steel, hard copper and brass tubing - through a wall thickness of 0.035" (0.9 mm).
- Easy to Use - Ratcheting handle reduces effort required especially in confined areas
- Quick Set-up - Improves productivity
- Durable - Eccentrically mounting, hardened steel flaring cone
- Smooth Flares - Handle clutch releases when flare is complete to iron and smooth flare
- Versatile - Produces 45˚ flare in sizes from 1/8"- 3/4"
Model 458R Extended
456R vs 458R
What is the difference in parts between your 458R and 456R? I cannot locate the parts diagram and list for your 456R (70677). Thanks.
The 458R does sizes: 1/8, 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 1/2, 5/8, 3/4 The 456R does sizes: 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 1/2, 5/8, 3/4 I have attached an image of the parts breakdown for you that includes the 458R and 456R.
Date published: 2016-09-17
Where can I buy spare parts?
Hello I'm from Israel I have some tools such Where can I buy spare parts?
Please contact our Belguim Location for this information. Teh number for that location is #(32)(16)380-210. Thank you RIDGID
Date published: 2014-01-04