This machine is designed to cut, clean, ream and deburr copper and stainless steel tubing and fittings quickly and professionally. Weighing only 50 lbs (23kg) and possessing a conveniently located carrying handle, the 122 is ideal for transport directly to the job site. Rugged cast aluminum housing and powerful 1/3 HP induction motor assure long life.
- Tube and fitting capacity: 1/2" - 2" (12 mm-54 mm).
- Powerful 1/3 HP induction motor drives rollers at 450 RPM.
- Rugged O.D. cleaning brush cleans tubing quickly with minimal effort.
- Core reamer easily removes turbulence-causing burrs.
- Cutting handle adjusts to accommodate different tubing sizes.
- Large carrying handle for easy transport to the job site.
- Guide rollers ensure a straight cut with no tracking.
- Built-in 1/2" (12 mm) incremental scale for quick, easy measuring.
- Copper cutter wheel tested to over 10,000 cuts.
- Fitting brush Kit includes six brushes, storage rack and collet.
- Approved by CSA to CSA and UL standards.
|Copper and stainless steel tube and fitting capacity||1/2" - 2" (12 mm-54 mm).|
|For ASTM B88 types K, L, M copper.|
|For stainless steel wall thickness up to .065" (1.65 mm).|
|Cutter wheel||model 2191 HD wheel.|
|Roller Speed||450 RPM.|
|Reamer||single flute cone, RH, 1/2" to 2".|
|Motor||1/3 HP, 115V, 60Hz induction motor or 1/3 HP, 230V induction motor.|
|Catalog Number||Model No.||Description||Voltage (V)||Weight|
|93492||122||Copper Cutting/Prep Machine 1/2"–2"||115||50||22.68|
Rated 4 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5 by JASaravia The brushes should not all spin at the same time and rollers on to are too narrow I have use this machine and it works well and cuts fast . But 20' joint are not so easy to control on this machine. November 24, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by gremerkle great product I love this product. It is easy to use and has held up through years of use. I would easily recommend it to anyone. November 24, 2014
1-2 of 2