The RIDGID® Model RV2400A is a 14-gallon, 2-stage industrial wet/dry vac delivering high-lift suction, large capacity, rugged construction, and excellent mobility for pro, contractor, and industrial use. The dual blower wheel is driven by an 11.5 amp motor to efficiently handle the toughest wet or dry work site cleanup tasks.
- 11.5 Amp Motor - Drives two blower wheels to optimize suction and deliver industry-leading performance
- 2-Stage Motor - Creates powerful “high-lift” suction and more efficient air flow. Result – more suction power and quieter operation
- Longer Motor Life - Over 700 hours on average
- Sturdy Cart, Push Handle and Large Rear Wheels - These features act together to allow the vac to travel easily up/down stairs and over rough terrain and thresholds
- Accessory Storage Bag - Keeps accessories organized and close by for easy access
- Cord-Wrap/Large Handle - Large carry handle provides an area for the storage of the 25’ power cord
- 2-Piece Polypropylene Drum Construction - Rugged construction to meet the higher demands found at worksites
- 14 Gallon Drum - Cleans up large spills and messes at work-sites and busy shops
- Sound Reduction Technology - Scroll Noise Reduction® is a patented feature that provides quiet operation by precisely controlling the flow of air through the vac
- Professional Locking Hose - The ultra-flexible hose won’t pull loose during use, and is four times more durable than our standard hose. This 2½" x 10' hose connects to 2½" accessories and has a smooth interior surface to reduce clogging.
- Blowing Capacity - Blow leaves from walkways or decks, and debris from job sites, tools, etc.
- Large Drain - Located to lowest point of drum for emptying of water
- Qwik Lock® Filter Fastening System - Install or remove your filter quickly, easily and secure without tools or fasteners
- Includes - Vacuum, owner's manual, 2 extension wands, 2-1/2” x 10’ premium locking pro hose, utility nozzle, wet nozzle, floor brush, crevice tool, muffler/diffuser and fine dust filter.
|Built-In Accessory Storage||Yes|
|Filter Type||Fine Dust Filter|
|Includes||Vacuum, Owner's Manual, 2 Extension Wands, 1-7/8” x 10’ Premium Locking Pro Hose, Utility Nozzle, Wet Nozzle, Floor Brush, Crevice Tool, Muffler/Diffuser, and Fine Dust Filter|
14 Gallon 2-Stage Wet/Dry Vac is rated out of 5 by 55.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Skoalsavage from Exactly what I was looking for. I needed a wet/dry vac that could handle multiple jobs and I am very glad I went with Rigid.
Date published: 2017-08-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by Philprow68 from Good, but clunky It's a good shop vac. Plenty of power, but it's a little clunky to move around.
Date published: 2017-05-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by BobMc from Love this product so far... After 2weeks this product has performed better than expected...
Date published: 2017-03-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bunnman from Greatest Shop Vac I have ever had and quiet. I needed a new shop vac for my very small shop which I only use for 4 months in the winter. I am a wood turner and my wife is a carver. We bought a Sears as it was on sale. It died after 3 weeks. Took it back and they gave me another. Same thing died after 3 weeks. Got my money back. Went to Home Depot and bought the 14 gal. RIDGID. It has been great. I clean the filter everyday so it never plugs or loses vac. It is also much quieter than most. Great in a small shop and Tiny House. I will definitely consider other RIDGID tools.
Date published: 2017-02-23
Rated 3 out of 5 by LOUIGI from STRONG VACUUM! NO BRUSH SUPPLY! ALL ACCESSORIES FOR FLOOR ONLY! NOT COMPATIBLE WITH OTHER VACUUM!
Date published: 2016-05-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Zridgiduser from Love my dry vac The great thing about this product is that it is great to vacuum those not-so-easy to reach corners. It comes with plenty of amps.
Date published: 2016-03-22
Rated 4 out of 5 by Fredsel from Excellent vacuum. Excellent vacuum. I would have preferred it to be somewhat smaller. I am quite satisfied with its performance and its low sound output.
Date published: 2016-01-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by Yvesbeaudin from Nice fairly quiet and powerful vac. I was looking for a smaller vac like the 12 gal. When I saw both, I noticed they had the same foot print. The noise level of the 14 gal attracted me as it is much less than the 12 gal, according to the specs. The suction is strong. One con though, the fittings don't hold very good and tend to come apart. A 10' hose or a two section hose (incl) would have been preferable. I had to pay xtra for the dust bag that come standard with some other shop Vacs. I like the lifetime warranty.
Date published: 2015-12-22