The Model RV2400HF is a 14-gallon, 2-stage wet/dry vacuum with certified HEPA Filtration that meets EPA’s definition under the RRP rule for lead paint renovations. It delivers the high-lift suction, large capacity, rugged construction for pro, contractor and industrial use.
- 3 Layers of Filtration - Disposable high-efficiency filter bags collect larger debris. Then a washable fabric filter cover captures particles down to 0.5 microns. The certified HEPA filter then captures the smallest particulates down to 0.3 microns.
- 11.5 Amp Motor - Drives two blower wheels to optimize suction and deliver industry-leading performance.
- 2-Stage Motor - Creates powerful “high-lift” suction and more efficient air flow. Result – more suction power and quieter operation.
- Longer motor life - Over 700 hours on average
- Sturdy Cart, Push Handle and Large Rear Wheels - These features act together to allow the vac to travel easily up/down stairs and over rough terrain.
- Accessory Storage Bag - Keeps accessories organized and close by for easy access.
- Cord-Wrap/Large Handle - Large carry handle provides an area for the storage of the 25’ power cord
- 2-Piece Drum Construction - Rugged construction to meet the higher demands found at worksites.
- 14 Gallon Drum - Cleans up large spills & messes at work-sites and busy shops.
- Sound Reduction Technology - Scroll Noise Reduction® is a patented feature that provides quiet operation by precisely controlling the flow of air through the vac.
- Professional Locking Hose - The hose won’t pull loose during use, and is four times more durable than our standard hose.
- Blowing Capacity - Blow leaves from walkways or decks, and debris from job sites, tools, etc.
- Large Built-in Drain - Drain located to lowest point of drum for emptying of water.
- Includes - Vacuum, owner's manual, 2 extension wands, 1 7/8” x 10’ premium locking pro hose, utility nozzle, wet nozzle, 14” floor brush, crevice tool, muffler/diffuser, Filter Bag, cloth pre-filter, certified HEPA filter, “beater bar” turbo brush.
|Built-In Accessory Storage||Yes|
|Filter Type||Fine dust cartridge|
14 Gallon with Certified HEPA Filtration is rated out of 5 by 28.
Rated 5 out of 5 by vinbata from This product has great features Very please with this unit, very quiet, good suction, easy to maneuver and has an extended power ychord length. I don't have this unit long enough to judge durability at this time.
Date published: 2017-06-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by MrZorro from Sturdy & Powerful I bought this unit to hook up to my Dewalt orbital sander. After creating a personalized connection to the sander, this unit handled most of the dust created from sanding. The powerful suction gathered most if not all of the dust inside the handy bagging device inside the vac. The 20 foot cord is also very useful keeping the unit away from the work area. I also purchased an extension hose for it, which allows the unit to be kept at a distance.
Date published: 2017-05-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Terri from appreciated how easy it was to use. Had a flooded basement of which I burned the motor out on my 12 gal 4.5 model of another shop vac. This new "wet-vac" was so easy and much easier to handle than the "old" one I had.
Date published: 2017-04-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by Edina from Shop Vac use I purchased this unit in November 2016. Used it daily as a dust extraction device on my router table, and as a general duty shop vac. Suction is very good. The hose is very flexible, but sometimes disengages from the port, even though it was "locked" in place with the locking tabs. Very loud, but I always wear hearing protection Light weight and it has good maneuverability. I had to replace my original unit in March 2017 because the on/off switch stopped working. Exchange at Home Depot was, as they advertise, "Hassle Free."
Date published: 2017-04-12
Rated 4 out of 5 by caleb1 from Very good quality This vacuum cleaner is very well made. Low noise level and great suction. Well worth the money.
Date published: 2017-03-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by Autodetailer from Great replacement I hope this one lasts as long as the other one did. The other Ridgid lasted 12 years..
Date published: 2017-03-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by MDK65 from Exceptional shop vacuum!!! After my old shop vacuum died after 12 years, I replaced it with this 14-gallon beast. It is easy to assemble, connects to my shop tools without an adapter, easily rolls without tipping over, does not require an extension cord, sucks like a Texas tornado, and for a 6.0 HP motor, it is unbelievably quiet. For the price, this vacuum is a steal!
Date published: 2017-02-12
Rated 3 out of 5 by Ownthis from Up to Par??? very lite weight once out of box. wheels and mounting feel cheap. have not got into heavy use yet. Lite pickup was fine. Had to put wheels on myself and was not expecting that. Did have life time warranty which is a good thing. We will see how this turns out with time.
Date published: 2017-01-29
When should I use the VF3502 dust bags?
Are they necessary for the HEPA rating during lead paint remediation? Are they just a convenience? I assume they are good for fine dust, but not for nails and gravel.
The Hepa filter is great for really dusty jobs such as picking up dry wall compound dust and saw dust from wood working. I suppose large objects such as stones and nails could pierce your bag but I it use for every day jobs like cleaning the garage floor and in our automobiles where this problem is avoided. The main reason I use the hepa filter is that it prolongs the life of the main filter which are more expensive to replace. Hope this helped you.
Date published: 2015-09-02