The RIDGID® Model RV3410 is a 14-gallon, 2-stage industrial wet/dry vac with built in Smart Pulse™ self-cleaning technology to clean the dual PTFE filters. This reduces face-loading and clogged filters making it the ultimate vac for the pickup of fine dust and powders. The dual blower wheel is driven by the 11.5 amp motor and is designed to deliver powerful high-lift suction, large capacity, rugged construction, and excellent mobility for pro, contractor, industrial and commercial use.
- Self-Cleaning Filter - Reduce face loading with the dual PTFE filters and built in Smart Pulse™ self-cleaning technology to clean the filter.
- 11.5 Amp Motor - Drives two blower wheels to optimize suction and deliver industry-leading performance.
- 2-Stage Motor - Creates powerful “high-lift” suction and more efficient air flow. Result – more suction power and quieter operation.
- Longer Motor Life - Over 700 hours on average.
- Sturdy Cart, Push Handle and Large Rear Wheels - These features act together to allow the vac to travel easily up/down stairs and over rough terrain.
- Cord-Wrap/Large Handle - Large carry handle provides an area for the storage of the 25’ power cord.
- Spin Welded Drum Construction - Rugged construction to meet the higher demands found at worksites.
- 14 Gallon Drum - Cleans up large spills and messes at work-sites and busy shops.
- Sound Reduction Technology - Scroll Noise Reduction® is a patented feature that provides quiet operation by precisely controlling the flow of air through the vac.
- Large built-in drain - Drain located to lowest point of drum for emptying of water.
- Premium Locking Pro Hose - The ultra-flexible hose won’t pull loose during use, and is 4x more durable than our standard hose. This 1 7/8” x 15’ hose has a smooth interior surface to reduce clogging.
- To Reduce Static Build Up Choose the sold-separately Premium Non-static Dissipative Locking Hose - This 15’ durable hose won’t pull loose during use, reduces static build up when collecting finer debris.
- Qwik Lock® Filter Fastening System - Install or remove your filter quickly, easily and secure without tools or fasteners.
- Includes - Vacuum, owner's manual, 2 PTFE coated filters, and 17/8” x 15’ locking hose, and diffuser.
|Built-In Accessory Storage||Yes|
|Filter Type||Fine dust cartridge|
14 Gallon Smart Pulse™ Wet/Dry Vac is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 2 out of 5 by JCW355 from Good right up till it quit This was a good vac till the motor quit. Cannot recommend when its less than a year old and has less than the advertised average 700 hrs on the motor. I have another ridgid vac that is 7 years old and still working
Date published: 2016-04-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Fastback from I have only had it for a shoprt time, and yet it does everything I need in the mest efficient way. This replaces the Craftsman 12 gallon vac I had for 22 years. (Still have the receipt.) In the short time I have had it I have it set up for my table saw, planer and sander. It does a great job. It is easy to pull around and has plenty of suction. Can not beat the warranty. Got it at Home Depo and they have a number of attachments and upgrades that I will likely get in the future.
Date published: 2015-07-05
what is the continuos Run time,
I am doing a job that involves vacuuming the ceiling pipes and i beams of an industrial building. i need 6 vacs that will operate continuously on two back to back 8 hour shifts. One of your competitors was hones enough to say their best vac needs an hour down time for every two hours of run time. Is that true with these vacs as well? do you have any other recommendations.
Hi Ductzguy, We've had customers who call to let us know that they have been using RIDGID vacs to manage flooding in their basement all through the night. This is a testimony of RIDGID's durability. For your specific application, let me share some insights. The vacuum should NOT be left running unattended. Generally, the machine can run without an issue, unless the hose, filter or vacuum inlet gets blocked. These blockages are what could cause the vacuum to overheat and fail. The 3410RV is equipped with an automatic filter cleaning system which is effective at minimizing filter face loading. Throughout its operation, the control monitors the performance level of the Vac. When a predetermined drop in performance occurs, the filter cleaning cycle is initiated. Once the filters have been cleaned, the machine returns to monitoring mode until the next cleaning is needed. When the cleaning cycle becomes more frequent, or when that cleaning cycle doesn't seem to return to monitoring mode, it may be time to empty the drum and / or manually clean or replace the two filters. For this reason, a person should be operating the machine as it is running and we recommend that it should run at a duty cycle of no greater than 80% per hour.
Date published: 2017-09-18
I NEED to know the CFM rating
I currently own the Model WD1851. I go through about one every 2 years using it daily on VERY dusty job sites. I'm considering the Smart Pulse, but from the videos it seems to have considerably less than the claimed 203CFM of the 1851. Can you provide me with the CFM for this unit. Also, would I have any problem using all my current 2" tools and hoses that I'm quite happy with? The primary reason for switching to a pulse unit is for connecting to 7" concrete grinder that will be used indoors. I absolutely have to have a vac that can keep up. Thanks, Darin
Hi Darin, Thank you for contacting RIDGID. The 14-gal Smart Pulse Wet/Dry Vac is rated at 105 CFM. While the WD1851’s CFM rating is higher, the RIDGID® Model 3410RV has 2-stage motor that is designed to deliver powerful high-lift suction of 100 ASTM inches, almost double that of the WD1851. From the description of how you use the vacuums, I would highly recommend the RIDGID® Model 3410RV. It has a self-cleaning filter system that reduces clogged filters, making it the ultimate vac for pickup up fine dust and powders. Just imagine not needing to clean the filter as often, improving your efficiency. To add, although this vacuum comes with the 1 7/8” diameter hose, the hose that came with your WD1851 would still fit perfectly into the vacuum inlet of this model. Hence, you can still use your WD1851 hoses and accessories! If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to call is at 1-800-4-RIDGID or you may send your email to [email protected] Regards, RIDGID
Date published: 2017-09-06