- 6.5 Peak Horsepower - High performance wet/dry vacuum provides optimum power.
- Sturdy Cart, Push Handle and Large Rear Wheels - These features act together to allow the vac to travel easily up/down stairs and over rough terrain and thresholds.
- Accessory Storage Bag - Keeps accessories organized and close by for easy access.
- Cord-Wrap/Large Handle - Large carry handle provides an area for the storage of the 20’ power cord.
- Stainless Steel Drum Construction - Attractive stainless steel construction provides professional appearance.
- 16 Gallon Drum - Cleans up large spills and messes at work-sites and busy shops.
- Sound Reduction Technology - Scroll Noise Reduction® is a patented feature that provides quiet operation by precisely controlling the flow of air through the vac.
- Professional Locking Hose - The ultra-flexible hose won’t pull loose during use, and is four times more durable than our standard hose. This 2-1/2"x 8' hose has a smooth interior surface to reduce clogging.
- Blowing Capacity - Blow leaves from walkways or decks, and debris from job sites, tools, etc.
- Qwik Lock® Filter Fastening System - Install or remove your filter quickly, easily and secure without tools or fasteners.
- Includes - Vacuum, 2 extension wands, 2-1/2” x 8’ premium locking pro hose, utility nozzle, wet nozzle, crevice tool, car nozzle, and fine dust filter.
|Built-In Accessory Storage||Yes|
|Filter Type||Fine dust cartridge|
16 Gallon Stainless Steel Wet/Dry Vac with Cart is rated out of 5 by 41.
Rated 5 out of 5 by LarryZ from Very good product. After years of use the motor burned out. Ridgid replaced the vac with no problem at all. I am very pleased with their response. This is a very good product and it works very well. I purchased an identical one for use in the factory I used to manage. That unit is used daily and hard. After eight years of use it it still running strong. Excellent product very good support.
Date published: 2017-11-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by kubotadude from great suction power we were looking for a bagless with plenty of power and found it.
Date published: 2017-10-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Delfrink from Top notch I've had several vacuums over the years. but this one by far is been the best one I've ever owned. I picked the project and put my old vacuums against my new vacuum. Add folder. Two places the old vacuum didn't pull out of right after I use the old vacuum. So I'm very impressed with it.
Date published: 2017-09-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by SoloX from So far it's been awesome Thing performs like a beast! Wish the hose was a bit longer though.
Date published: 2017-06-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Traveler from This product is very versatile I used this product to drain the last 15 gallons from our hot tub and it performed flawlessly, The drain made it easy to empty the contents. I have a long list of projects where I will use the RIDGID 16 Gallon Stainless Steel Wet/Dry Vac with Cart including cleaning our two cars, cleaning the garage and the work shop, and blowing leaves and debris in the yard. I can move it easily on its cart, even when full. The handle is useful but I wish it were stronger. Hopefully it will serve for the life of the product.
Date published: 2017-05-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by BillPi from Quiet, easy to use and efficient This vac is much quieter than the old unit that it replaced. Its handle and large rear wheels make it easy to move. It has great vacuum power, and I use it with the optional dust bags to make cleanup easy. Its accessory storage bag and its ability to be used as a blower are added benefits. The 20' power cord usually eliminates the need for an extension cord.
Date published: 2017-05-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Peckerhead from Good product, but I would consider including one of your liner bags with the unit. I was disappointed when I opened mine and it wasn't in there. As I said in my summary, I was disappointed when the liner wasn't included. I had to go ahead and use it, now I will probably never buy one. If you include one it will generate a desire to continue using them. Just a thought.
Date published: 2017-05-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by LulingManor from I'm happy Had a shop vac, it died after 4 years, replaced the motor with replacement unit from shop vac, it died after a few days, gave up and bought Ridgid vac, been very happy with unit and operation, just wished if had dust bag like shop vac.
Date published: 2017-04-30
Can I get a longer hose OR hose extension for any of the models?
Thank you for contacting RIDGID. You may purchase VT2522 its 20” Universal Hose that will fit to your 16 Gallon Vac. Filters, hoses and accessories can be purchased at your local Home Depot store or you can order through our Customer Service organization over the phone 1-800-4-RIDGID (1-800-474-3443) or on-line at www.ridgidparts.com. Moreover, parts that are not available on the shelves of Home Depot stores can be special ordered. This should be done directly at the Special Orders Desk of the store with the part number of the item that you need. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to call us at 1-800-4-RIDGID (1-800-474-3443) or you may send your email to [email protected] Regards, RIDGID
Date published: 2017-09-06