- Top of the Line 6.5 Peak Horsepower - High performance wet/dry vacuum provides optimum power.
- Longer Motor Life - Durable, long-lasting motor backed by industry's best warranty.
- Sturdy Cart, Push Handle and Large Rear Wheels - These features act together to allow the vac to travel easily up/down stairs and over rough terrain and thresholds.
- Accessory Storage Bag - Keeps accessories organized and close by for easy access.
- Cord-Wrap/Large Handle - Large carry handle provides an area for the storage of the 20’ power cord.
- Stainless Steel Drum Construction - Attractive stainless steel construction provides professional appearance.
- 16 Gallon Drum - Cleans up large spills and messes at work-sites and busy shops.
- Sound Reduction Technology - Scroll Noise Reduction® is a patented feature that provides quiet operation by precisely controlling the flow of air through the vac.
- Professional Locking Hose - The ultra-flexible hose won’t pull loose during use, and is four times more durable than our standard hose. This 17/8"x 8' hose has a smooth interior surface to reduce clogging.
- Blowing Capacity - Blow leaves from walkways or decks, and debris from job sites, tools, etc.
- Large Drain - Located to lowest point of drum for emptying of water.
- Qwik Lock® Filter Fastening System - Install or remove your filter quickly, easily and secure without tools or fasteners.
- Includes - Vacuum, 2 extension wands, 1-7/8” x 8’ premium locking pro hose, utility nozzle, wet nozzle, crevice tool, car nozzle, and fine dust filter.
|Built-In Accessory Storage||Yes|
|Filter Type||Fine dust cartridge|
16 Gallon Stainless Steel Wet/Dry Vac with Cart is rated out of 5 by 28.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Enjoying from Another Ridgid Tool This is an addition to the Ridgid vac that I purchased in 2003 (still working great). I like the wheel setup on this one as well as the handle holding the tools. Love it! Also Goes for the Ridgid table saw and router that I have. Love the lifetime service although I never have needed it!
Date published: 2017-02-14
Rated 4 out of 5 by PatrickG from The cheap design and manufacture of the cart axle and wheels is very disappointing The unit works great. The plastic "cart" and wheels are poor design and quality.
Date published: 2017-02-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by SteelyEd from Great Value This is perfect for my use. I set it up as a dedicated vacuum for my Thickness Planner, and works perfectly, my dust control system didn't/couldn't handle the Planner's discharge, and the vacuum works like a charm. Would commend this vacuum for this purpose or for everyday use as a regular vacuum.
Date published: 2017-02-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by PAcyclist from Great features The power switch is large and smooth. Excellent suction and blower capabilities.
Date published: 2017-01-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by girls7 from great very nice. We had a small one and kept putting off buying one. We are so glad we did. It is everything we expected
Date published: 2017-01-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by Dave74 from I haven't had but 2 weeks, so far so good! Set up was easy, took 10 minutes. The power is great! My only gripe as of now is the lack of a wheel lock. It rolls very easily which is helpful most of the time but frustrating when your on a grade. Overall, I like it and would buy it again.
Date published: 2016-12-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by Elliott from I've used alot and works very well I bought the extended hose and everything works amazing. Very happy with this product
Date published: 2016-11-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kapgolf from This is a great vacuum,love it Easy to put together, nice attachments, love the storage bag that holds all the attachments. Works extremely well.
Date published: 2016-11-08
Can I get a longer hose OR hose extension for any of the models?
Thank you for contacting RIDGID. You may purchase VT2522 its 20” Universal Hose that will fit to your 16 Gallon Vac. Filters, hoses and accessories can be purchased at your local Home Depot store or you can order through our Customer Service organization over the phone 1-800-4-RIDGID (1-800-474-3443) or on-line at www.ridgidparts.com. Moreover, parts that are not available on the shelves of Home Depot stores can be special ordered. This should be done directly at the Special Orders Desk of the store with the part number of the item that you need. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to call us at 1-800-4-RIDGID (1-800-474-3443) or you may send your email to [email protected] Regards, RIDGID
Date published: 2015-07-30