- Top of the Line 6.5 Peak Horsepower - High performance wet/dry vacuum provides optimum power.
- Longer Motor Life - Durable, long-lasting motor backed by industry's best warranty.
- Sturdy Cart, Push Handle and Large Rear Wheels - These features act together to allow the vac to travel easily up/down stairs and over rough terrain and thresholds.
- Accessory Storage Bag - Keeps accessories organized and close by for easy access.
- Cord-Wrap/Large Handle - Large carry handle provides an area for the storage of the 20’ power cord.
- Stainless Steel Drum Construction - Attractive stainless steel construction provides professional appearance.
- 16 Gallon Drum - Cleans up large spills and messes at work-sites and busy shops.
- Sound Reduction Technology - Scroll Noise Reduction® is a patented feature that provides quiet operation by precisely controlling the flow of air through the vac.
- Professional Locking Hose - The ultra-flexible hose won’t pull loose during use, and is four times more durable than our standard hose. This 17/8"x 8' hose has a smooth interior surface to reduce clogging.
- Blowing Capacity - Blow leaves from walkways or decks, and debris from job sites, tools, etc.
- Large Drain - Located to lowest point of drum for emptying of water.
- Qwik Lock® Filter Fastening System - Install or remove your filter quickly, easily and secure without tools or fasteners.
- Includes - Vacuum, 2 extension wands, 1-7/8” x 8’ premium locking pro hose, utility nozzle, wet nozzle, crevice tool, car nozzle, and fine dust filter.
|Built-In Accessory Storage||Yes|
|Filter Type||Fine dust cartridge|
16 Gallon Stainless Steel Wet/Dry Vac with Cart is rated out of 5 by 38.
Rated 5 out of 5 by SoloX from So far it's been awesome Thing performs like a beast! Wish the hose was a bit longer though.
Date published: 2017-06-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Traveler from This product is very versatile I used this product to drain the last 15 gallons from our hot tub and it performed flawlessly, The drain made it easy to empty the contents. I have a long list of projects where I will use the RIDGID 16 Gallon Stainless Steel Wet/Dry Vac with Cart including cleaning our two cars, cleaning the garage and the work shop, and blowing leaves and debris in the yard. I can move it easily on its cart, even when full. The handle is useful but I wish it were stronger. Hopefully it will serve for the life of the product.
Date published: 2017-05-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by BillPi from Quiet, easy to use and efficient This vac is much quieter than the old unit that it replaced. Its handle and large rear wheels make it easy to move. It has great vacuum power, and I use it with the optional dust bags to make cleanup easy. Its accessory storage bag and its ability to be used as a blower are added benefits. The 20' power cord usually eliminates the need for an extension cord.
Date published: 2017-05-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Peckerhead from Good product, but I would consider including one of your liner bags with the unit. I was disappointed when I opened mine and it wasn't in there. As I said in my summary, I was disappointed when the liner wasn't included. I had to go ahead and use it, now I will probably never buy one. If you include one it will generate a desire to continue using them. Just a thought.
Date published: 2017-05-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by LulingManor from I'm happy Had a shop vac, it died after 4 years, replaced the motor with replacement unit from shop vac, it died after a few days, gave up and bought Ridgid vac, been very happy with unit and operation, just wished if had dust bag like shop vac.
Date published: 2017-04-30
Rated 4 out of 5 by duckweed from Super good vac I have 5 shop vacs now. 3 are Ridgid. Great easy access front switch. Way quieter than my other 6hp 4 gal ridgid vac. The storage thing is great and simple - good thinking. The only reason it's not 5 stars is the hose is the same cheap hose on all the vacuums and it doesn't come with the wide floor sweeper brush - what's up with that??
Date published: 2017-04-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by Cobble from lots of suction Very good capacity, and doesn't lose suction at all
Date published: 2017-04-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Hayseed from Great machine. I bought this vacuum because I had the same machine for my farming business many years ago and it's still going strong. This latest one is for my wood shop and I like getting it. The stainless steel tank is easy to keep clean, easy to empty. The large wheels on the rear make it pull along effortlessly behind you. It would be nice if the hose that was included, was a foot longer. I bought the ProGrade hose kit as well and it's an excellent accessory to go with the vacuum. All in all a great product! I would recommend this vacuum to anyone!
Date published: 2017-03-15
Can I get a longer hose OR hose extension for any of the models?
Thank you for contacting RIDGID. You may purchase VT2522 its 20” Universal Hose that will fit to your 16 Gallon Vac. Filters, hoses and accessories can be purchased at your local Home Depot store or you can order through our Customer Service organization over the phone 1-800-4-RIDGID (1-800-474-3443) or on-line at www.ridgidparts.com. Moreover, parts that are not available on the shelves of Home Depot stores can be special ordered. This should be done directly at the Special Orders Desk of the store with the part number of the item that you need. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to call us at 1-800-4-RIDGID (1-800-474-3443) or you may send your email to [email protected] Regards, RIDGID
Date published: 2015-07-30