The RIDGID® 258XL offers 8" (200 mm) to 12" (300 mm) diameter pipe cutting capacity. Powered by the RIDGID No. 700 Power Drive, the 258XL is a displacement cutter that provides square cuts. The operator controls the feeding rate by pumping the hydraulic foot pump throughout the operation. A square cut with minimal burr on either 21ft (6m) or nipple lengths of pipe is achieved quickly** without abrasive dust, sparks, or open flame. Now one person can easily square cut 12" schedule 40 pipe in minutes. Also, the RIDGID Pipe Roller for beveling can be used to rotate the pipe while second operator uses a grinder to bevel the pipe.
- Square cut 21ft (6m) or nipple lengths of pipe without effort.
- Easily cuts by displacing instead of removing pipe material.
- No abrasive dust, dangerous sparks, or open flame.
- Quickly cuts steel pipe with minimal burr.
- Great for cutting pipe for groove joining.
|Cutting Capacity||8" (200mm) to 12" (300mm) schedule 10*/40 steel pipe.|
|Powered by a model 700 Power Drive (not included). Power Drive RPM - 26-30 (no load).|
|Catalog Number||Model No.||Description||Weight|