- Lightweight and easy to handle for service and repair.
- Over molded handle and contoured grip provide optimal control.
- Screw-in brush covers reduce service time.
- Durable die cast gear housing and fiberglass reinforced plastic body to withstand demanding jobsite conditions.
- Dual "V" Jaw Support Arm firmly prevents slipping.
|Capacity||1/8"-1-1/4" (3mm - 32mm) 11 R Die Heads.|
|Weight||12.7 lbs. (5.8 kg), Power Drive only.|
|Size||20 in. (508 mm) L x 3.75 in. (95 mm) W x 7.50 in (191 mm) H.|
|Controls||Forward/reverse slide switch. On/off two-step momentary contact.|
|Gear Head||Die cast aluminum permanently greased.|
|Body & Handle||Durable heavy-duty fiberglass reinforced plastic.|
|Catalog Number||Model No.||Description||RPM||Voltage (V)||Frequency (Hz)||Phase||Amp Draw (A)||Power||Weight|
|44913||600-I||Power Drive (Only) Case & Support Arm||36||115||60||1||12||1/2 HP||29.1||13.2|
|44918||600-I||Power Drive w/ 1/2"-1 1/4" NPT 11R Die Heads, Case and Support Arm||36||115||60||1||12||1/2 HP||41.0||18.6|
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by PlumbersCrib Top Performing Tool This is a greT performing tool we use in our fabrication January 23, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by tanipan Simple to use, lightweight and powerful Solid and powerful, easy to use, very valuable to operate directly in the workplace where it is not possible to remove the pipes. December 12, 2014
1-2 of 2