- Increased speed and reliability with PEX tubing connections.
- In 4 sizes: 1/2", 3/4", 1", and 1 1/4".
- Eliminates user fatigue, perfect for larger sizes of PEX tubing where manual tools can require a great deal of force.
- Increased versatility of RIDGID Compact 100-B, 200-B and 210-B Pressing Tools. Same 100-B, 200-B and 210-B tool used to join copper tubing (with different pressing jaws).
- Pressing jaws never require calibration unlike manual crimp tools.
|Application||ASTM F 1807 black copper crimp rings and insert fittings.|