- Enhanced Connectivity - Stream or record inspections to an iOS or Android phone or tablet with the free HQx Live companion app.
- Storage Option - Capture images and video directly to a USB drive.
- Dual Battery Power - Two batteries can be installed to deliver maximum runtime at the job site.
- Large 12.1" Display - At 12.1” and with a resolution of 1024x768 pixels, the upgraded high contrast display is crisp, clear and daylight readable.
- More Powerful Processor - Delivers quick start-up time and snappy performance.
|Weight (without battery)||13.9 lb (6.3 kg)|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||19.9" x 15.5" x 11.9" (506 x 394 x 302 mm)|
|Power Source||18V Advanced Lithium Battery or AC Adapter|
|Operating Temperature||14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)|
|Display||12.1" (307 mm) Color LCD|
|Display Resolution||1024 x 768 Pixels, XGA|
|Video Format||MPEG4 (H.264) 30 FPS|
|Autolog Format||MPEG4 (H.256) Variable Frame Rate|
|Audio||Integrated Microphone and Speaker|
|Transfer Method||USB Drive|
CS12x Digital Recording Monitor with Wi-Fi is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by kevingaber from i allways buy ridgid I allways buy ridgid because of quality, however i never liked the actual designs on ridgid camera systems, hard to figure out which way is up or down with this new design, and i hate the orange wire has to go way in the back instead of simply in the front, i hate the electrical wire too, its very small, thin, not durable, just overall bad design. 1 last thing, my older ridgid actually was a little brighter then my new one, especially at the top of the sewers, used to be able to see the tops perfect but no so good with the new one
Date published: 2018-04-08