- A rugged, compact machine suited for straight main line work in municipalities, universities, institutions and industry. Drives sectional sewer rods through long, straight runs of larger diameter pipe – up to 500 feet (150 m).
- Equipped with a 6 HP gasoline engine and forward/reverse transmission. Rod rotates at 133 RPM in forward and reverse at full throttle.
- Spring-loaded throttle control is hand operated. Varies rod speed within range. Returns engine speed to idle and disengages clutch when operator releases throttle.
- Adjustable torque limiter minimizes kinking of rods and excessive torque through transmission system.
- Large 10" (250 mm) wheels on frame for optimal transport.
- Includes A-1 RIDGID® drain cleaning mitt and operator's manual
The following Heavy-Duty Cable Tools are also recommended for use with rod.
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by MsDeerHunter THIS HAS BEEN ONE OF THE BEST WE HAVE BOUGHT! ITS STURDY AND A GREAT BUY FOR YOUR MONEY!!~ I WOULD TELL ANYONE IN THIS BUSINESS THIS IS #1 ~~ November 24, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Drains Have used this machine for 25 years.Built to last Cant ask for a tougher unit.Have used these machines since the late 80s and they dont miss a beat. November 24, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by ronniewood great mAchine I would recommend this product to any one who has big jobs to do its ovmachincerall performace and use is easy to use it has the durability to handle any job you want to tackle it above and beyond any machince I have ever used I would recommend this to any one November 24, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by RonH Great Rodder for the Larger and Tough Jobs We have been using the K-1000 for many years now. It is by far the best and easy to use rodder for doing manhole to manhole cleaning. May 12, 2014
1-4 of 4