- The finest all-around sewer and drain cleaning machine. One man can easily clean the heaviest blockages – indoors or out. High-speed cleaning gets the job done faster and better.
- Wheels to the job site – sets up fast, cleans up fast.
- Low-profile “B” frame design will fit most crawl spaces. Loads and unloads from truck easily. Upright “A” frame features cable carrier storage during transport, ideal for in-house applications.
- Equipped to run, easy to handle, 15’ (4.6 m) sections of 1 1/4" (32 mm) cable to clean 3" to 8" (32 m to 200 mm) lines to 200’ (61 m).
- Easy clutch jaw change-out adapts K-1500 to run 15’ (4.6) sections of 7/8" (22 mm) cable through 2" to 4" (50 to 100 mm) lines up to 175’ (53 m).
- Equipped with 3/4 HP motor. CSA approved. Approved to UL standards (NRTLC).
Machine Options - A Frame
"A-369-X 1 1/4" Jaw Set
Machine Options -B Frame
Cables and Leaders
K-1500 Sectional Machine is rated out of 5 by 9.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Econodrain from Great tool Actually just used it on a root job. This machine made easy work of a tough job, first pass punching through the blockage and tearing out roots, after changing cutter passed again. Camera showed what a excellent job it did. I always rely on RIDGID for my drain equipment and it never lets me down. Tough long lasting machines. Thanks RIDGID
Date published: 2017-06-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by victor150 from This machine is a work horse I have been using a K-1500B frame for 21 years and recently purchased a K1500A frame for the ease of transport feature for a cable carrier, we have been using it for a couple months now and each have their best usage scenario but we are an even split between the two machines now. If this machine holds up like the B frame we have then I have no doubt it will pay for itself many times over like the last machine.
Date published: 2017-05-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1carterstbuffalo from easy use use every day great machine, one man opp , easy loading in and out truck
Date published: 2016-02-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by sallbright from This thing is a beast Talk about a tool that just works! This thing is a beast and works like a charm. We own rental properties and being able to effectively handle our own rod outs has been quite a savings and better service for our tenants. Highly recommend this equipment! Green Day Construction, Scott Allbright
Date published: 2016-01-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by glenswork from Great working features I would only have a sectional machine real easy to use.
Date published: 2014-12-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by rahargraves from Prefect Machine for those rough stoppages I had a 4" drain fully obstructed. I ran the first length with the cutter head and it went through like butter.
Date published: 2014-11-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by solveitplumbing from Good solid machine for cleaning drains As a maintenance plumber in australia we carry this machine on board every day cleaning drains is a large part of our work and we rely heavly on have a machine that can with stand the abuse we throw at it i have tried other brands and buy far the k1500 is the best for the job it is light weight and easy to move around propertys and still has the power to clear the larger blockages that other machines struggle with
Date published: 2014-11-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Walker from Still as strong as ever After having a K1500 handed down to me when I started, I did the same when I got an apprentice. I have a brand new k1500 and its a dream. The original k1500 is still as strong as ever. It had a couple of minor repairs but nothing out of the ordinary (belts etc).
Date published: 2014-11-24