- The finest all-around sewer and drain cleaning machine. One man can easily clean the heaviest blockages – indoors or out. High-speed cleaning gets the job done faster and better.
- Unique, easy-to-use, instant-acting cable clutch maximizes operator control: Pull handle down and cable spins at 600 RPM Release handle, cable stops instantly.
- Wheels to the job site – sets up fast, cleans up fast.
- Equipped to run, easy to handle, 15' (4.6 m) sections of 1 1⁄4" (32 mm) cable to clean 3" (75 mm) to 10" (250 mm) lines to 300' (91 m).
- Easy clutch jaw change-out adapts K-1500 to run 15' (4.6 m) sections of 7⁄8" (22 mm) cable through 2" (50 mm) to 4" (110 mm) lines up to 175' (53 m).
- Equipped with full 1500-watt motor and heavy-duty rotary switch.
- 10" solid ball bearing wheels.
- Low profile frame design will fit most crawl spaces
- Includes A-1 RIDGID® drain cleaning mitt and operators manual
- Approved by CSA to CSA and UL Standards (115V/230V)
Machine Options -B Frame
Machine Options - A Frame
Cables and Leaders
K-1500SP Sectional Machine is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 1 out of 5 by kingsservices from Why sell a 12 ft rear guide hose when snakes are 15 ft each? If you're using this machine in a tight area, you will have 1-2' of the snake coming out of the back of the rear guide hose (When retrieving the snakes). Each snake is 15 feet long. The rear guide hose, which protects the floors and carpets behind this machine, comes in a 12 foot length. *this is an addition to my last review
Date published: 2015-05-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rleyba from The best rodding machine out there I am a Journeyman Plumber and I have used this machine for 17 years. It is hands down the toughest most durable system I have ever tried. I have also trained many apprentices to use it with little issue. After you learn the feel you can open almost any drain 3" and up. I have also been able to rod as far as 300ft and still had enough torque to clear tree roots in an 8" clay tile sewer. I would not hesitate to put this machine on every truck in my fleet!
Date published: 2014-11-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by Moparkid85 from The best machine if you wanna do it right This machine is the only snaking machine i would use. It's easy to use and If you can't blow threw the roots with this machine the sewer needs dug up. The only thing I wish they had where stronger cables or a safety chain in the middle of them so if they do break you can still have a chance to pull them out
Date published: 2014-11-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Linerguys from Great equipment What an amazing piece of equipment. We use it every day and it's never failed us. Well worth owing one.
Date published: 2014-11-24