- A powerful, easy to transport, versatile machine for cleaning indoor drains. Requires minimal set-up to clean sink lines, floor drains and roof vents.
- Rugged, corrosion-resistant molded cable drum won’t dent or rust. The drum tilt adjusts for proper cable feed angle. Inner-drum guards against cable flip-over inside the drum.
- Cable drum quick-release and built-in hand-holds allow easy cable change and transport.
- Maximum drum capacity is 100' (30,5 m) of 3⁄8" (10 mm) or 90' (27 m) of 1⁄2" (12 mm) continuous length cable
- 3⁄8" (10 mm) cable best for 1 1⁄2" (40 mm) to 3" (75 mm) lines up to 100' (30,5 m)
- 1⁄2" (12 mm) cable best for 2" (50 mm) to 4" (110 mm) lines up to 90' (27 m)
- Optional sink drum holds up to 50' (15 m) of 5/16 (8 mm) or 1/4 (6 mm) cable
- Ideal for cleaning through 3/4" (20 mm) to 1 1/2" (40 mm) sink traps
- Powerful 175-watt universal motor spins cable at 240 RPM. When cable hits blockage, motor gears down automatically to deliver more power and enhance operator control.
- Tools connect to cable in seconds.
- Heavy-duty AUTOFEED® system.
- Includes RIDGID® leather drain cleaning gloves and operator’s manual.
|Catalog Number||Model No.||Description||Voltage (V)||Weight|
|53107||K-3800||K-3800 Machine with Gloves||115||42||19.0|
|53112||K-3800 with C-31||K-3800 Machine with Std. Equip: C-31, 3/8" x 50' (10 mm x 15.2 m) Cable, T-202 Bulb Auger, T-205 “C” Cutter, T-211 Spade Cutter, A-13 Pin Key, Pair of Gloves||115||65||29.2|
|53117||K-3800 with C-32||K-3800 Machine with Std. Equip: C-32, 3/8" x 75' (10 mm x 22.8.2 m) Cable, T-202 Bulb Auger, T-205 “C” Cutter, T-211 Spade Cutter, A-13 Pin Key, Pair of Gloves||115||71||32.2|
|53122||K-3800 with C-45||K-3800 Machine with Std. Equip: C-45, 1/2" x 75' (12 mm x 22.8 m) Cable, T-102 Funnel Auger, T-142 Knife Blade Cutter, T-107 Spade Cutter, A-12 Pin Key, Pair of Gloves||115||83||37.7|
|53127||K-3800 with C-46||K-3800 Machine with Std. Equip: C-46, 1/2" x 90' (12 mm x 27.4 m) Cable, T-102 Funnel Auger, T-142 Knife Blade Cutter, T-107 Spade Cutter, A-12 Pin Key, Pair of Gloves||115||91||41.3|
|59462||K-3800||K-3800 Machine with Gloves||230||42||19.0|
|63822||K-3800 with C-45||K-3800 Machine with Std. Equip: C-45, 1/2" x 75' (12 mm x 22.8 m) Cable, T-102 Funnel Auger, T-142 Knife Blade Cutter, T-107 Spade Cutter, A-12 Pin Key, Pair of Gloves||230||83||37.7|
|63827||K-3800 with C-32||K-3800 Machine with Std. Equip: C-32, 3/8" x 75' (10 mm x 22.8 m) Cable, T-202 Bulb Auger, T-205 “C” Cutter, T-211 Spade Cutter, A-13 Pin Key, Pair of Gloves||230||71||32.2|
Inner Core (IC) Cables
Integral Wound (IW) Cables
Sink Drum Cables
Tools Fit 3⁄8" (10 mm) IC, 3⁄8" (10 mm) IW and 1⁄2" (12 mm) IW Cables
Tools Fit 1⁄2" (12 mm) IC Cables
K-3800 Drum Machine is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 4 out of 5 by BZSS from Used mainly to clean 4" lines from house to tank and tank to box works great for this with enough cable to clean longer lines. Bought this K 3800 because it easily fits in the truck tool box so it is with you on every job. It can handle most plugs involved in septic system 4" lines. Works great even with cable out past 50'.
Date published: 2016-02-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by stevetheplumb from The auto feed option and it's a must Another great machine for 1 1/2" to 4" drains.This machine can tackle anything.It's compact and has good power.You can also cut through roots but you have to be careful..Either way the rigid cables are extremely strong.This is a great machine for residential and commercial use.For very tough roots I would use the small cutting head.and you can unblock the drain with no issues.The larger machine looks nice but it's heavy so I decided to buy this model since I work alone.I have used this machine for 3 years now with no issues.The motor is strong enough to kink the cable so be careful.
Date published: 2016-01-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Plumber1 from The K-3800 Drum Machine is powerful and durable. I love this machine it's powerful, durable, versatile, and easy to transport. I use it to clean sink lines, floor drains, tub/shower, lavatory, and roof vents. It requires minimal set-up and it's rugged. I unclog all my drains with this machine.
Date published: 2015-07-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by butchalvarez from Nice and Portable I really like this machine's portability. The frame has a smaller, geared-down motor that makes it considerably lighter than the K400 drum machine yet is just as capable. I use this machine in bathrooms, kitchens and main sewer lines in basements. The K3800 is extremely well made, using the highest quality parts and construction...and this easily justifies its price. It's easy to carry, set up and use and is made to last.
Date published: 2014-12-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by LCSJLEONG from Easy to use I bought this drain cleaner for use at my rental property and it has been great to have on site. it is easy to move around and use. No more running around to find something to clear the drain when a tenant calls.
Date published: 2014-11-25