- Classified to UL 1976 for Copper Connectors and Wire From #8AWG to 600 Kcmil and Aluminum Connectors and Wire From #8AWG to 350 Kcmil
- Quick release latching system for maximum efficiency
- Crimp dies quickly snap into head – no push button or adapters to change dies
- Slim compact design and 360° head rotation enables access to tight spaces
- Compatible with 6 Ton dies from RIDGID and other manufacturers*
- LR-60B designed for 6-Ton U Dies ONLY
*For the most up to date RIDGID Crimp Die/Electrical Connector Compatibility Charts, go to www.RIDGID.com/CrimpDies.
|Crimp Capacity||Up to 600 Kcmil (300mm²) Copper and 350 Kcmil (240mm²) Aluminum Wire and Connectors|
|Approximate Cycle Time||5 seconds|
|Crimp Head Weight||3.3 lbs (1.5kg)|
|LR-60B Crimp head can be purchased as part of a kit for the RE 6 / RE 60 Electrical Tool or as a separate crimp head to add to an existing kit|
Round Crimping Dies for crimping DIN 46235 copper lugs and DIN 46267-1 connectors
Round Crimping Dies for crimping standard type copper tubular lugs and connectors
6 Ton Copper Dies
6 Ton Aluminum Dies
Is it possible use dies from other brand (not RIDGID) with the LR-60 Latching Round Crimp Head?
The dies from other manufacturers are compatible with RE60 Tool?
The LR-60 has been designed for use with industry standard 60 kN dies. To see the complete list of Lugs and Dies that have been tested and approved by RIDGID please see the compatibility guide posted at www.ridgid.com/crimpdies.
Date published: 2014-11-11