The RIDGID 16 Gal. Wet/Dry Vacuum features a 5-peak HP motor that provides powerful suction for heavy-duty cleanups. The blowing port is ideal for blowing leaves from walkways and decks, and the polypropylene drum resists dents, rust and corrosion. The vacuum has an accessory storage space at the top of each caster for quick access to attachments and includes a built-in drain for easy emptying of liquids.
- Large capacity & powerful - great for everyday messes.
- Includes accessory storage, 2 wands, nozzle, and a 7 ft. hose.
- Features the RIDGID lifetime warranty.
- Powerful, 5-peak HP motor.
- Blowing port is ideal for blowing leaves or grass clippings away from walkways and decks.
- Integrated handles in the polypropylene drum make moving or carrying the vacuum a breeze.
- Includes 4 caster feet with accessory storage, 2 wands, utility nozzle and 7 ft. x 1-7/8 in. hose.
- Comes with 1-pleated paper filter for everyday debris.
- Accepts replacement filters VF4000, VF5000, VF6000 and VF7000.
16 gal. 5.0-Peak HP Wet Dry Vac is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tjminer from Great ShopVac This is a great shop vac, consistent power when using with wet or dry applications.
Date published: 2017-08-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by flooramatic from great vacuum with upgraded hose/wands/tools i have this vac for a while & quite powerful vac! i upgraded the 1 7/8" hose & wands to the 2 1/2" hose, wands & tools; & also bought the car cleaning kit, filter bags & hepa filter. i used the vac for vacing car interiors, home remodeling & clearing flooded kitchen (kitchen sink drain pipe burst) this vac outcleaned my other 'household vac' so it gets daily use vacing carpets & above floor. it even picked up a lite switch w/o clogging. the only downside is noisy; esp when using a turbo brush nozzle for vacing carpets upholstery & car interiors
Date published: 2017-08-26